1/6 Hot Toys - TMS054 - WandaVision - The Vision (White Unicorn Edition) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
p6t2PFk.jpg

“Wanda Maximoff must be neutralized. You must be destroyed.” – The Vision​

S.W.O.R.D has been working on bringing Vision back to life after he sacrificed in Avengers: Infinity War. After channeling some of Wanda Maximoff’s power, they were successful to reactivate him, but he’s distinctly different. The all-white Vision was given directives to neutralize Wanda Maximoff and destroy the original Vision. Today, Hot Toys is excited to unveil a brand-new 1/6th scale collectible figure capturing The Vision from Marvel Studios’ WandaVision.

Skillfully crafted based on the image of The Vision in WandaVision series, the figure features a newly developed head sculpt in gradient white with LED light up function on forehead and interchangeable eyepieces to emulate him prior and after he acquires Vision’s memories; incredible details reflecting mechanical features of the rebuilt android; a greatly-poseable specialized body; finely tailored white outfit with shimmering effect and cape attached; an energy beam effect accessory to recreate the fight scene from the finale; multiple pairs of interchangeable hands; and a themed figure stand.

Don’t miss the chance to recruit The Vision figure to your WandaVision collection!

The 1/6th scale The Vision Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of The Vision in WandaVision
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with LED light up function on forehead (battery operated)
- Two (2) sets of interchangeable eyepieces to emulate him prior and after he acquires Vision’s memories
- Specially applied gradient white skin tone and blue mechanic part on forehead to reflect The Vision’s distinctive appearance
- Highly-accurate facial features and detailed skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 31.5 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of open hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) white colored full body suit with texture details
- One (1) white colored cape with patterns
- One (1) pair of white colored gauntlets
- One (1) pair of white colored boots

Accessories:
- One (1) energy beam effect accessory (attachable to head sculpt)
- Specially designed figure stand with character name

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2022

Last edited:
Lmaoooo, now the "white unicorn" edition makes sense after seeing the photos. :lol

I like how they gave this one a new more accurate looking head sculpt but just gave the other version a reissue. :lol
And they didn’t even bother including a yellow bean with the other one. Hopefully the regular Vision gets a surprise upgrade upon release.

Regular Vision gets chucked out and this gets a new sculpt?

What world does HT live in?

And if they are still making stuff from the earlier shows, how about John Walker?

Sculpt and detail is miles ahead of the barely upgraded standard Vision, that figure could look great if they actually tried

I expected this to be released when the white Vision popped up again in another MCU movie or D+ show. Guess it could be awhile for that. The other one is $250 and this is as barebones as it gets, so $250 as well?

I expected this to be released when the white Vision popped up again in another MCU movie or D+ show. Guess it could be awhile for that. The other one is $250 and this is as barebones as it gets, so $250 as well?

Probably $250, but I wouldn't put it past HT to charge extra for that ridiculous looking unicorn effect. :slap

When I was watching the show I was thinking this was going to be a must have, but as time has passed (& more interesting figures have been released) I'm thinking not so much...

I wonder if there's still a chance we'll see some Con exclusives soon - maybe Monday now?

Back