1/6 Hot Toys - TMS054 - WandaVision - The Vision (White Unicorn Edition) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this in and love it. Glad he stands up well on his own though because the lack of a crotch grabber is really frustrating. I know those don't offer *that* much extra support, but there's no way I'm keeping this in a constant flight pose when the material will dent.

Looks great and part of me wants to get it but I have sold every vision figure (and Wanda) I have owned after I had them for a while. They just dont seem to have a place on my shelves.

Just got this in and love it. Glad he stands up well on his own though because the lack of a crotch grabber is really frustrating. I know those don't offer *that* much extra support, but there's no way I'm keeping this in a constant flight pose when the material will dent.
Cool, good to know, I might pick this up if it goes to the bargain bin.

The details on his "skin" are insane! 😳
PXL_20221223_183119328.jpg
PXL_20221223_183414767.jpg

Their shipping prices haven't bothered me with the couple of orders i've made with them, it's the shipping itself. I'll get the tracking data, but then it'll take a week or so for them to actually post the damn thing.

Their shipping prices haven't bothered me with the couple of orders i've made with them, it's the shipping itself. I'll get the tracking data, but then it'll take a week or so for them to actually post the damn thing.
Exactly ! The tracking system is horrible but I did receive my figure 🤷

Back