1/6 Hot Toys WandaVision Scarlet Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We shall see if the new body HT is making
for the new WW will fix this as they say it’s being made for better shoulder articulation. Hopefully it is better and they use the same on Ahsoka
The problem I have with that is the cut where the arms connect to the body is covered on this figure, whereas on Ahsoka she has exposed shoulders, so then you get left with an unslightly and unnatural looking joint.

both characters have suits that expose the shoulders, and capes that somewhat cover them...

ahsoka-tano-hace-su-aparicixn-en-the-mandalorian.jpg_242310155.jpg

WandaVision-Finale-Episode-Twitterverse-Cannot-Get-Over-Wandas-Transformation-Into.jpg

That seam on the shoulder is horrible though.

If they change Ahsoka to be like this I’ll cancel both my orders :dunno
CC1AA920-1E00-4504-BD47-B034E8780B77.jpeg

It's a trade off. If it has a seam it will last longer and you can pose it without worrying but it has the line. if it's seamless it looks better and more natural but your stuck to musuem type pose and a (possible) shorter life.

It's a trade off. If it has a seam it will last longer and you can pose it without worrying but it has the line. if it's seamless it looks better and more natural but your stuck to musuem type pose and a (possible) shorter life.
I don’t really do dynamic poses anyway, I’d rather my figures look as realistic as possible.

ahsoka-tano-hace-su-aparicixn-en-the-mandalorian.jpg_242310155.jpg
I just would like to be able to do a pose like this without worrying. Ahsoka with her arms straight down at her side seems like it would look odd. I will probably still pick her up and if the shoulders tear they tear.

It's good, but her hair needs to be more orange-y and frizzy. The one time a figure would have benefited from doll hair... Go figure lol.

With her cape installed the seams are a non-issue. It's a great looking cape - I don't know why anyone would pose her without it.

I don't think that Liz Olsen will have another costume for Strange 2 @Starfleet Captain.

From what I've understand from reading multiple articles posted online, Cumberbatch is teaching Liz on how to control her powers after WandaVision and most likely that costume will be the same (unless Marvel wants to brain screw us at the last minute and give the new costume look to Howard Chan for his own personal collection only).

Raising this thread back from the dead..

Since that trailer of Dr. Strange MOM has been teased, Wanda's outfit has not been changed at all: It's the same.

Screenshot 2021-12-14 220240.png

Back