1/6 Hot Toys WandaVision Scarlet Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So guys, what do you think about my lightning for my Wanda Maximof Dolls?? ;-)
Looks pretty real don't you think???

Attachments

• IMG_7455.JPG
    IMG_7455.JPG
    215.7 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_7456.JPG
    IMG_7456.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_7457.JPG
    IMG_7457.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_7458.JPG
    IMG_7458.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 135
I actually just preordered this one from Sideshow to use up my rewards before they expired but I’m fine with it. It’ll come out sooner to satiate my need for instant gratification and I like this outfit more than the “corrupted” one from MoM.

Trust HT to release some whelming Star Wars figures on Star Wars day then tease a Marvel figure.

Wanda vision should be releasing sokn right? MoM will have to wait at least 1.5 years most likely

So, guess this proves the movie is more about the Scarlet Witch than Doc Strange since they reveal her figure 1st before a Doc Strange from his own movie..

Wanda vision should be releasing sokn right? MoM will have to wait at least 1.5 years most likely

Oh I thought she was released already! :lol
According to Sideshow: July - Sept 2022.

Given what's been happening in some cities overseas in Mainland China with rolling lockdowns and zero tolerance for the outbreak, it's anyone's guess honestly.

According to Sideshow: July - Sept 2022.

Given what's been happening in some cities overseas in Mainland China with rolling lockdowns and zero tolerance for the outbreak, it's anyone's guess honestly.

Yeah no doubt that has an effect, though I saw the thread bumped and thought she was released lol but then I saw it was for the new MoM reveal :lol

Damn it! :Flush

Since this was teased: Who's getting this instead?

View attachment 575525
Which is this from the trailer.
View attachment 575527

Thread for that version - 1/6 Hot Toys - Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - Scarlet Witch Figure (Teaser)
This MOM outfit looks cool, it seems darker and more menacing than previous versions. That said, I think I am going to keep my pre-order for the WandaVision version. For me personally that appearance of the WandaVision version is more in alignment with what I would want as the only representation of that character in my collection.

Last edited:
Back