1/6 Hot Toys WandaVision Scarlet Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It actually looks like it too @batsheva as I had to look at it a few more times just to make sure.

Don't know if this will be implemented for this figure to be released in Q4 of next year?

It actually looks like it too @batsheva as I had to look at it a few more times just to make sure.

Don't know if this will be implemented for this figure to be released in Q4 of next year?
I don't think it will be implemented to this figure, as this figure is for the TV series..
Also, I think the one from the movie will have different specific accessories..

And somehow I think her hair in the upcoming movie is less wavy, more straight.

Same costume but with sleeves. Looks like I’ll get the WandaVision one. I like her without the sleeves.

17BEDB9D-1477-445E-9BCD-5C3DB9DB20F0.jpeg

I myself am torn. I like the sleevelss look more in action, but the figure looks kind of too doll-like. The sleeves will help sell the look, but at the same time the design is a bit uglier. I don't understand if she's wearing a cape now or if she has the wait/tunic thing. Plus, I'm not liking the hair. It's too straight and looks either fake red or blonde; just give her a realistic auburn colour, Christ... However, the MoM version might have more extras, such as a Darkhold or something. I'm holding off for the time being.

Somehow her new design.. made her look more evil. 😅
I had a strange feeling here that in the teaser trailer, they tried to made us think that Strange and Wanda are tag teaming against Mordo and evil Strange, but instead I think Wanda will be the true "villain" here, due to her madness.

I get the feeling the sculpt was made with reuse in mind, and that's why it doesn't match the hair from the show.

I'm wondering if those long arm gloves are removable or not. If so, I can use the KO Civil War coat for the non cape version. If not then its fine with me.

The problem with waiting for the new version is, of course, you just know the price is gonna be about $50 higher than the WandaVision one -- and you'll have to until, like, 2025 to have it in hand!

Sinister Magical villain eh? Thinking it is not Gargantos from the trailer.

I hope they go back to the rooted hair for the MOM Scarlet Witch figure. I think having the tiara on her headsculpt should be able to keep the hair manageable. Part of me wonders tho if we will see Hot Toys give us the blood covered Wanda in figure form?

Last edited:
If I wanted to own a non articulated molded head I would buy a statue.

Back