1/6 Hot Toys WandaVision Scarlet Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks nice. I'll consider this figure when it shows up.
Me too. I wish they released an Infinity War Wanda though, as cool as this figure is, I didn't love the show. I will reconsider once the figure comes out.

Me too. I wish they released an Infinity War Wanda though, as cool as this figure is, I didn't love the show. I will reconsider once the figure comes out.
Yeah if they managed a good likeness on an IW version I could be tempted by that perhaps moreso given that MCU phase 4 isn't blowing me away so far.

The draw of this one is her finally officially being Scarlett Witch.

Just my luck. Whenever they do sculpted hair we get exposed neck joints. Another pass for me.

Glad they fixed the crown. The hair still isn't styled quite like it was on the show, but it's at least closer than it was.

FB_IMG_1625238759207.jpg

It's basically what she has in that screengrab if it were falling behind her shoulders instead of in front. And HT didn't want to put it front because it would render articulation completely useless.

New hair sculpt looks much better, but I’ll still try to pick up a parted out HS and have the hair rooted. HT probably knew they couldn’t consistently cost-effectively replicate the wild witch hair in mass production which is why they opted for sculpted.

It's basically what she has in that screengrab if it were falling behind her shoulders instead of in front. And HT didn't want to put it front because it would render articulation completely useless.
True, although they COULD have done people like Malgus a solid and provided a swap-out hairpiece that has some of her hair falling in front of her shoulders (similar to Snow Suit Black Widow) to camouflage the neck seam. But alas the days of HT going above and beyond in meeting expectations seems long gone.

Based on Is they may also be including the neck with the sculpt. If so Malgus will be happy.
I'm not sure that what we're seeing in that shot is a neck - could just be a (skin-coloured) part of that stick the head is on, an adaptor of sorts that can plug into the head.

Looks like HT finally learned its lesson about customer service communication/updates after the Mk 85 debacle!

I do wish they would beef up her biceps a bit. Wanda isn’t muscular but she doesn’t have these Barbie Doll arms, either. This bug anyone else?

Hot-Toys-WandaVision-Scarlet-Witch-Update-001.jpg

Back