1/6 Hot Toys WandaVision Scarlet Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
59ob3re48ol61.jpg

I hope it work this Time.. ;-)
Can anybody help me to get this Effect with her hands?

Unfortunately, your picture still isn’t visible.

Okay, im too stupid to get the picture in here....

then you must look at my avatar... there is the picture I mean....hopfully that will work ;-)

Can anybody help me to get this effect with her hands?????
Has anyone a idea how I can do that too???

You might need to do some custom LED lighting to get that effect. I use evandesigns.com for my lighting needs, but there are many others out there.

As for posting images on the forum, I suggest using imgur.com to post pictures. Once uploaded to imgur, you can select share options for your photo(s). An option for forum posts in among them to copy and paste into the comments.

Okay, im too stupid to get the picture in here....

then you must look at my avatar... there is the picture I mean....hopfully that will work ;-)

This figure comes with LED light-up hands, so unless you want to do something beyond that, you shouldn't need any additional LED lighting. If you're trying to customize an older Scarlet Witch figure though, that's a different story.

This figure comes with LED light-up hands, so unless you want to do something beyond that, you shouldn't need any additional LED lighting. If you're trying to customize an older Scarlet Witch figure though, that's a different story.

Sorry, the image was so small in my phone that I assume that it was an existing Wanda. So yeah, light it up with batteries or hit up fusion_reactors on Instagram after the figure releases.

Sorry, the image was so small in my phone that I assume that it was an existing Wanda. So yeah, light it up with batteries or hit up fusion_reactors on Instagram after the figure releases.

I had to zoom it in a lot on my computer, and the picture was still super small, so I couldn't quite tell which version it was. But I figured since we're in the WandaVision thread, it might be about that.

For existing figures though, your LED recommendation works.

If Wanda had rubber shoulders, I would not have ordered one. Still wish we'd get a non-rubber Wonder Woman -- but that ain't gonna happen, it seems.

If Wanda had rubber shoulders, I would not have ordered one. Still wish we'd get a non-rubber Wonder Woman -- but that ain't gonna happen, it seems.

Same here.
I'd prefer jointed bodies over seamless bodies any time.
I buy a figure so I can change the pose from time to time.
Otherwise I could as well get a statue instead :)

Also, electronic light-up feature for the hands. I don't think HT has done a seamless body with electronics inside yet, and Ahsoka is no exception.
This seems like a plausible explanation. But aren’t the electronics all below the elbow in the forearm? The long gloves on both figures hide the elbow joint; the rubber could stop there and transition to a standard exposed plastic double-bend elbow. No?

Same here.
I'd prefer jointed bodies over seamless bodies any time.
I buy a figure so I can change the pose from time to time.
Otherwise I could as well get a statue instead :)

There are plenty of action figures with ugly exposed joints out there for you.

This seems like a plausible explanation. But aren’t the electronics all below the elbow in the forearm? The long gloves on both figures hide the elbow joint; the rubber could stop there and transition to a standard exposed plastic double-bend elbow. No?

In theory yes, but there's a bit of extra arm on the electronics arms above the elbow that connects to the upper arm, and that's about 1/3 of the upper arm length. The Scarlet Witch gloves (on the show) don't go high enough to cover that seam, and I can see the argument to keep a shoulder seam (that will be hidden by the cape) rather than show an upper arm seam above the gloves. The concept art gloves do seem to high enough though...

Also, the seamless bodies have metal skeletons, and based on my limited experience with WW, there are all sorts of potential QC issues where the plastic joint falls out or breaks when trying to move the metal skeleton. Not saying HT can't figure it out, but when there are only a handful of figures that would benefit from this engineering, I'm not surprised to not see them try.

Couldn't resist and pre-ordered this Wanda! This one is incredible! I always think "plastic hair" looks better so I'm fine with it.
LOVED the show ! The mystery behind it all kept me crazy all those weeks.
I love The Falcon and the Winter Soldier as well even though there was less suspens. The more shows the better!

Edit : That costume by the way is insane! Probably one of my favorite from the MCU women! (close second has to be Valkyrie's all-white one)

【WandaVision - 1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch collectible figure Head Sculpt Update】

Discover the power of The Scarlet Witch! Faithful to the screen-appearance of Elizabeth Olsen as The Scarlet Witch in the finale of Marvel Studios’ WandaVision, the updated head sculpt of 1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch collectible figure showcases her gorgeous look with long wavy hair gradually flows down past her shoulders in layers. Have a closer look now!

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixthScale #Marvel #MarvelStudios #WandaVision #TheScarletWitch #ElizabethOlsen

0ED59F9B-A82C-449D-941C-A8CDA6616396.jpeg
69E37066-4809-4EB0-B644-D02E98D6B326.jpeg
FB7EBC20-09BC-49E3-81DF-9F38F65DB862.jpeg
8541E979-28A0-4533-8057-C98FE1FA109B.jpeg
B2085518-7422-4505-953D-6E271F2CDADB.jpeg

I am glad that they updated the hair. However I wish it was the rooted hair. The molded hair just seems so stiff and won't be able to use the hood.

Back