Hot Toys - VGM08 - Bio Hazard 5 - 1:6 Albert Wesker (Midnight version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. Sadly the USB on my computer isn't working so I can't get the pics to upload atm :monkey2. That being said this is a great figure. I have only two very minor complaints which I allready knew about and it's with the shirt. I don't understand why it's made out of a rubbery material when it should have been made out of the same material as the pants and trenchcoat. My only guess is because the rubber is more form fitting or cheaper to produce (or both). And my second complaint is with the material itself. It's very thin and feels like a peice of paper can cut though it. Other than that this figure is perfect. It's really hard for my to choose which version of Wesker I love better. Visually I like Midnight better but from a nostalgic point of view I like the iconic STARS Wesker a little more. But in the end it doesn't matter since I now have both :wink1:.

Hm, I actually really like the shirt's texture. I have his trench coat off as well because I wasn't able to get it to look natural enough (probably gave up to quick).

It's not the texture itself I have a problem with, it how thin it feels. Like I said it feels like any little thing can rip it. My worries on that are probably for not though. Also the main reason I dislike it is cause in the game Wesker's entire uniform looked to be made out of the same carbon fiber material. Even the proto figure the shirt was the same material as the coat and pants but the final product, the shirt is rubber. Like I said though I knew all this before hand so it wasn't any suprise when I got it.

Hm, I actually really like the shirt's texture. I have his trench coat off as well because I wasn't able to get it to look natural enough (probably gave up to quick).

Yeah it took a lot of futzing for me to get it to lay properly, but it is possible. A lot of it has to do with shaping the wires on the bottom of the coat.

It's not the texture itself I have a problem with, it how thin it feels. Like I said it feels like any little thing can rip it. My worries on that are probably for not though. Also the main reason I dislike it is cause in the game Wesker's entire uniform looked to be made out of the same carbon fiber material. Even the proto figure the shirt was the same material as the coat and pants but the final product, the shirt is rubber. Like I said though I knew all this before hand so it wasn't any suprise when I got it.

I've put Wesker through a lot of posing and even though i fear everytime that it will rip, it hasn't yet. I hope it stays that way.

Eh, was bored today so I took some crappy pics of Midnight Wesker.
100_06081.jpg

100_06091.jpg

Unfortunatly no. The emblems wont fall off but they don't stick well either. And your right, my top shelf is basically a VG character orgy. The only movie characters are Jigsaw and Terminator.

I was wondering,what version of Albert Wesker is better to own?
I see on Amazon the S.T.A.R.S version going for $229 and the other version going for $499.
What one should I buy?

I was wondering,what version of Albert Wesker is better to own?
I see on Amazon the S.T.A.R.S version going for $229 and the other version going for $499.
What one should I buy?

really depends on what your more of a fan of re1 or re5

Back