Hot Toys- VGM07- Bio Hazard 5- 1/6 Sheva Alomar (BSAA ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got to love HT's R&D....
New arms... with no ugly elbow joints... they could have made it more realistically shape sculpt though....
DSC_1302a_3x4.jpg
DSC_1304b_3x4.jpg

Damn it! Why couldn't they have done that with Machiko. Now I need this figure body to replace the arms on Machiko.

I love that Hot Toys always improves, but is it really that f'ing hard to think of this stuff on the first run of things (things being the Hot Angels body)?

I am.....so happy.....do, do do, do do! *Does a small, awkward, kind of shuffle dance......then sits back down in disgust at one's self*

Properties indicate they were taken from a forbidden part of HT's site - somewhere under 'images'........hmm.......someone's been hacking!

Plus you can see the start of the rubber sleeve in the 1st pic.....

Why did Hottoys change the old arms for this horrible muscle arms???:banghead:banghead:

I know that muscle arms can looks better but the mobilility will be reduced drasticaly and a metal piece inside the rubber arm could crack easily .Definetively this is not a solution :sick:duh..(man..Welcome again with those damed sticky articulation issues:confused:

I hate you Hottoys!!:sick.
I have canceled my Sheva preorder a few minutes ago:mad::banghead:banghead

Properties indicate they were taken from a forbidden part of HT's site - somewhere under 'images'........hmm.......someone's been hacking!

Plus you can see the start of the rubber sleeve in the 1st pic.....

New (last 2) pics added to to Sheva's gallery on hottoys's hk site (probably upon the update/revamping of their website). Anyone should be able to access them.

Got to love HT's R&D....
New arms... with no ugly elbow joints... they could have made it more realistically shape sculpt though....
DSC_1302a_3x4.jpg
DSC_1304b_3x4.jpg

God damnit
do-not-want-dog.jpg

do_not_want_cat.jpg

Gorilla_donotwant.jpg
loldog-funny-do-not-want-underwear.jpg
andre+Smith+DO+NOT+WANT.jpg

Looks good. That's a better way to hide joints than what I was going to do: use elbow pads/guards.

Just my opinion, but I'm sure MANY fans will agree, the elbow pads, and arm gaurds were superior to this in every single way.
Think i'm going to cancel mine now as well.

Why did Hottoys change the old arms for this horrible muscle arms???:

I know that muscle arms can looks better but the mobilility will be reduced drasticaly and a metal piece inside the rubber arm could crack easily .Definetively this is not a solution ..(man..Welcome again with those damed sticky articulation issues

I hate you Hottoys!!.
I have canceled my Sheva preorder a few minutes ago:banghead

You and me both mate, I think I'm going to write a message to hot toys throught their customer service section about this.
While the rubber arms LOOK better, overall they are INFERIOR to regular jointed arms. I've got dutch for example, and his COMPLETE INABILITY TO HOLD HIS GUNS PROPERLY due to his arms makes me really dislike the figure. chris is going to have the same problem, and now, so will sheva.

Might just cancel them both now

You and me both mate, I think I'm going to write a message to hot toys throught their customer service section about this.
While the rubber arms LOOK better, overall they are INFERIOR to regular jointed arms. I've got dutch for example, and his COMPLETE INABILITY TO HOLD HIS GUNS PROPERLY due to his arms makes me really dislike the figure. chris is going to have the same problem, and now, so will sheva.

Might just cancel them both now

I have canceled my Sheva preorder man.. but I will keep Chris and Wesker.

Even with those damn rubbered arms she is,nt accurate.
If you have played the game Sheva has a a very fibrous arms with widths shhoulders..this arms are flabby,fat and definetively.. I HATE THEM!!!!:banghead

Sadly I had purchased a pair of elbow pads for her...:monkey2

I can't belive some of the hate. It because she's black isn't it. I kid, I kid lol, but seriously, I thought most of you guys would be thrilled. Why whould you rather to put elbow pads on her? She didn't have them in the game even when you equiped both Melee and Bulletproof armor or either that I'm missing something. She had pads that covered her upper arms but not her elbows. And imho these new arms look the same size as the original, just no visable joints. I agree they could have been a little more toned but to each his own I guess.

I can't belive some of the hate. It because she's black isn't it. I kid, I kid lol, but seriously, I thought most of you guys would be thrilled. Why whould you rather to put elbow pads on her? She didn't have them in the game even when you equiped both Melee and Bulletproof armor or either that I'm missing something. She had pads that covered her upper arms but not her elbows. And imho these new arms look the same size as the original, just no visable joints. I agree they could have been a little more toned but to each his own I guess.

To be honest, i'd rather just have exposed joints oin her, as well as chris. If i wanted solid mostly unposeable arms, i'd stick with mcFarlane toys, or just buy statues.
She might as well not come with any two-handed guns now, as she will not be able to hold them properly

Her arms are unique .... I suspect the upper arm/shoulder being solid plastic like before... the armbands hiding a 360 rotation cut.. maybe with the slight limitation on the degrees the elbow can be bent, but maybe with about normal human range. (the Hot Angel arms released so far, has the inaccuracy of being able to totally fold back on itself)

Hmmm, I wasn't expecting such a knee-jerk reaction from some people here. 2 photos, and it's as if the world came crashing down. Goes to show that you can't please everybody.

This is a compromise. Either you get ugly exposed joints and maximum articulation or a covered, seamless sheath with reduced articulation potential (although it is still good articulation nonetheless, potentially).

I can understand the frustration, but exposed joints just scream "toy" to me, and in this price range that doesn't cut it. So until someone comes up with some sort of magic futuristic fleshy layer that doesn't hamper articulation, I'll take what we can get.

Hmmm, I wasn't expecting such a knee-jerk reaction from some people here. 2 photos, and it's as if the world came crashing down. Goes to show that you can't please everybody.

This is a compromise. Either you get ugly exposed joints and maximum articulation or a covered, seamless sheath with reduced articulation potential (although it is still good articulation nonetheless, potentially).

I can understand the frustration, but exposed joints just scream "toy" to me, and in this price range that doesn't cut it. So until someone comes up with some sort of magic futuristic fleshy layer that doesn't hamper articulation, I'll take what we can get.

Amen! I agree completely plasmid!

Back