Hot Toys- VGM07- Bio Hazard 5- 1/6 Sheva Alomar (BSAA ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES!!! this one says 'BSAA Version' just like Chris, which means it's highly likely that we'll get a variant of Shevalicious!! :rock

If we get a variant of Sheva too, quite likely it will be the Safari one, which means HT would probably make a rubber suit for her and although I would want the BSAA ver of her, I would also want the rubber body WHICH means another case of double-dip and part out!! :banghead

REALLY wish HT would show all the figures from this line at once, like they did with the RE4 figures.

Hot toys doesn't want to release a rubber suit female because they have not even released the nude female true type yet. So they probably want to sell as many of those as they can before they introduce a superior version.

How does the safari version looks like? Sorry I haven't even play the game so I dont know.

Actually, theres no need for rubber arms, they just need to make the arms slightly bigger like how they look in the game. Now her arms are just too skinny and not proportionate.

Anybody else think she looks like Zoe Saldana from the new Star Trek movie?
13Biohazard5_ShevaAlomar.jpg

star-trek-uhura-poster.jpg

I was thinking the same thing!

Eric

I think he meant Tribal Sheva. You can see some really good pictures of her on page 2.

I see, thks!

God, that is hot....but they would really need to do a full rubber body to remain the aesthetic look of Tribal Sheva, otherwise it really wont be as nice.

I´m not a big fan of the rubber suits. I always think that it´s a risk figure, don´t trust the rubber not to crack (specially in hot and dry climates, like where I live).

The only one I have with rubber body suit is the Batman Original Costume from TDK, and Chun-Li have that rubber torso from Medicom. But on both cases I´m prepared to lose the figures due to deterioration (really hope not).

There are several figures I avoid due to the rubber (Rambos (got only the one with the Jacket), Rocky, Batman TDK (had to risk with the Original Costume:eek:), MGS4 Raider, etc...)

But I agree that it improves the figure appearance.

Just noticed they fixed Chris' buffness...now he looks much more like he does in the game. I wonder if they used the new Arnold body.

Back