Hot Toys - TMS051/2 - Mandalorian and Grogu (Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20230705_190318.jpg

At long last!

Just ordered one with points. Was happy with V1 but this looks way better. I like the heavier weathering too.
I have the first Mandalorian in the brown armor, but I skipped the previous Beskar version. At first I wanted to skip this one as well, but I changed my mind quite late actually, right before the pre-orders sold out over here. And I'm really glad I did, because it is a beautiful figure. One of the most eyecatching figures in my collection and he has great shelf presence.

I love the weathering. It's quite heavy but not distracting. I wasn't really planning on cleaning him up anyway, but after getting him in hand I'm definitely not going to do it. He looks absolutely awesome.

I have the first Mandalorian in the brown armor, but I skipped the previous Beskar version. At first I wanted to skip this one as well, but I changed my mind quite late actually, right before the pre-orders sold out over here. And I'm really glad I did, because it is a beautiful figure. One of the most eyecatching figures in my collection and he has great shelf presence.

I love the weathering. It's quite heavy but not distracting. I wasn't really planning on cleaning him up anyway, but after getting him in hand I'm definitely not going to do it. He looks absolutely awesome.

Awesome!! Glad you’re happy with Shiny Mando! :D

Just opened it up and wow! Big difference compared to the original. I love the weathering and will keep it as is. Not sure if I’m keeping V1 or not but he does look a little dull in comparison. I will probably pick up the Blurrg when I’m back from vacation and that will be the last mando purchase.
IMG_4271.jpeg

IMG_4272.jpeg

IMG_4274.jpeg

Last edited:
Just opened it up and wow! Big difference compared to the original. I love the weathering and will keep it as is. Not sure if I’m keeping V1 or not but he does look a little dull in comparison. I will probably pick up the Blurrg when I’m back from vacation and that will be the last mando purchase. View attachment 648741
View attachment 648742
View attachment 648743
Congrats on adding him to your awesome collection!

I see what you mean about the V1 beskar, but it still remains a good looking figure. Maybe find a place for it on another shelf?

The weathering looks incredible in your photo - I’m glad you’re keeping it!

Just opened it up and wow! Big difference compared to the original. I love the weathering and will keep it as is. Not sure if I’m keeping V1 or not but he does look a little dull in comparison. I will probably pick up the Blurrg when I’m back from vacation and that will be the last mando purchase. View attachment 648741
View attachment 648742
View attachment 648743
Another one for Team Weathered! 🤪👍🏼

Congrats on adding him to your awesome collection!

I see what you mean about the V1 beskar, but it still remains a good looking figure. Maybe find a place for it on another shelf?

I was thinking before that if these were my figures, i would swap beskar1 mando and Mando original armor in that detolf. That way Chrome Mando isnt showing beskar Mando in a lesser light.

I was thinking before that if these were my figures, i would swap beskar1 mando and Mando original armor in that detolf. That way Chrome Mando isnt showing beskar Mando in a lesser light.
Customize V1 beskar Mando into the snow version, the dull beskar is great for cold effect, just need to spray some white. Also spray the sand on the display stand to white to make a snow base.

Once done, you can pose Mando kneeling looking ahead with Grogu at the front.

See what I mean?
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Customize V1 beskar Mando into the snow version, the dull beskar is great for cold effect, just need to spray some white. Also spray the sand on the display stand to white to make a snow base.

Once done, you can pose Mando kneeling looking ahead with Grogu at the front.

See what I mean?
View attachment 648947

Frosty Mando exclusive maybe? :lol

Last edited:
Mine finally arrived yesterday. We tend to receive our shipments much later in the UK but I received the shipping email unexpectedly while I was at work, had to reschedule delivery to the next convenient date when I would be at home. Somehow, I ended up getting it with my other preorder, the phase 1 clone trooper, so I had something nice to look forward to on Friday!

In hand, the armour is quite nice but the suit is darker than I expected, to my eyes anyway. Figure feels sturdy and well built. Bonus points for HT using this streamlined packaging, helps with storage!

Back