Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious...does Katan feature the same base body as The Armorer?
If so, I manage some decent poses with that figure...nothing too dynamic, but definitely not static.

Spanbauer's excellent pics pushed me back over the edge. Reordered.

Just curious...does Katan feature the same base body as The Armorer?
If so, I manage some decent poses with that figure...nothing too dynamic, but definitely not static.

Spanbauer's excellent pics pushed me back over the edge. Reordered.
Awww glad to hear it! Yeah it feels like the same body as the Armorer. And yeah, poses are still definitely possible.

Picture time! Batch one of two.

DSC_0391.jpg

DSC_0363.jpg

DSC_0227.jpg

DSC_0225.jpg

DSC_0230.jpg

DSC_0235.jpg

DSC_0239.jpg

DSC_0337.jpg

DSC_0247.jpg

DSC_0260.jpg

DSC_0265.jpg

DSC_0395.jpg

Great poses. Maybe I am worrying too much about the restricted articulation.

What annoys me the most is that her arms can get close to her side. Their always at around 10 degrees. I really would love to see if someone manages a full body swap. I was thinking of using TFA Rey’s body, but it might be too slender and the neck peg doesn’t match.

That breast and abdomen plates really bothers me. Why HT why? Can't your designers see what they look at?

another amazing group of photos, especially the ones with the stormtroopers. i’ve wanted to buy one for this exact reason and your posts arent helping me resist.
Fantastic pictures @Spanbauer! Holy moly I'm even more excited to receive mine after all your pictures, she photographs incredibly well.
Thanks again, fellas. Final bonus round of photos! Just been having too much fun with this one.

DSC_0327.jpg

DSC_0276.jpg

DSC_0435.jpg
DSC_0384.jpg

DSC_0415.jpg

DSC_0454.jpg

DSC_0474.jpg

Back