Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ed91b9f275862b6cac7273ba30f71bebae3d48c7.gif

Spanbauer's photo magic strikes again!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap

I know the underlying body has much more limited articulation, but you create such ample, naturalistic poses!

Spanbauer's photo magic strikes again!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap

I know the underlying body has much more limited articulation, but you create such ample, naturalistic poses!
Thanks, man! I feel like the more time I spent with her, the more I was able to get to a good place with the articulation that she does have. The twist at the waste, the bicep swivel and the good ankle tilt can all be used in combination to make up for some other shortcomings.

Had a great time photographing her, and my images caught the attention of Hot Toys’ J.C. Hong who reposted a few and linked to my Instagram in his New Years post, which was super cool 😃

Thanks, man! I feel like the more time I spent with her, the more I was able to get to a good place with the articulation that she does have. The twist at the waste, the bicep swivel and the good ankle tilt can all be used in combination to make up for some other shortcomings.

(y)(y)

Had a great time photographing her, and my images caught the attention of Hot Toys’ J.C. Hong who reposted a few and linked to my Instagram in his New Years post, which was super cool 😃

Dude no way!!! You must be riding a high and feeling elated being recognized by one of the artists from HT :D (And most deservedly!! :D)

I actually just found you Instagram. It’s been so long since I’ve been wowed by someone’s pictures. If I didn’t have so much on payment plan I’d get this figure and try (and definitely fail) to copy your poses. Just outstanding work!

Back