Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Axe Woves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to find a full pic of both but damn beat everything except the shoulders and helmet look different on him this season. Maybe same ab bib thingy too?

021DFB2B-0ADA-4DD0-AFF4-0C63A31AE866.jpeg

If you have Jango, his headsculpt works amazingly well, until you can get your hands on a custom. No spoilers but I love that they gave this character a pivotal role last two episodes. He is no longer "random Mandalorian #3" anymore haha

If you have Jango, his headsculpt works amazingly well, until you can get your hands on a custom. No spoilers but I love that they gave this character a pivotal role last two episodes. He is no longer "random Mandalorian #3" anymore haha

I was worried he was going to stay seated but shooting that window was the best thing I’ve seen someone do in the often overused sci-fi crash ship into object scenario.

Last edited:
First version can be utilized as random Night Owls foot soldier in case of the 2.0 comes out with the updated HS.
ea7f1768-994b-4d1e-b5f5-d1e592ede9d0-the-mandalorian-season-3-episode-7-15-1.jpg

It wont be a 2.0 as such as too much has been changed, new Flight suit, chest armour, shoulder armour, a backplate, the Jetpack has different domes and added detail. The tasset is now thinner and grey ( though Hot Toys screwed up and made the current one grey) new belt, buckle, pouches, Gauntlet's are a mixture of his old and Jango's , armour on right shin and new gaiters.

After the last season I might have ordered him, but without a headsculpt I’m less inclined. Which is fine with me, cause then I’d have to get his “my job is to make dramatic facial expressions” partner

I was worried he was going to stay seated but shooting that window was the best thing I’ve seen someone do in the often overused sci-fi crash ship into object scenario.
I thought they were going to kill him off in some stupid cliched moment and I kept yelling “surely you’ve got some jetpack gas left” and when he went out the window I cheered. Yes great moment.

Hasbro can give us a headsculpt for some rando Mando but HT can’t give us one for this guy

IMG_2870.jpeg

Honestly not sure why a head sculpt is so wanted on this guy, looks cooler with the helmet on 🤷‍♂️

Back