Hot Toys - TMS032 - The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Dark Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ones I don’t preorder are always the ones that jump in price the most. With the assault trooper, lando and a couple of others, you see discounts everwywhere. Not with this guy.

I wanted two but with all the pre-orders coming in the next 2-3 months and other major expenses i had to cut back a bit. Looks like Moff Gideon will have to settle with a single Dark Trooper =(

This is now sitting in my pile of loot now but it's going to have to wait...on my way to the desert to snap some shots of Sarlacc-damaged Fett.

This Trooper will join Moff Gideon on display when I get back north...

Always interested in more pics of it if anyone has any!

Have to say I wasn’t too excited by this figure and I’ve had it for a few weeks before feeling the urge to open it.

However, I absolutely love it. Incredibly well made and very weighty. Has great shelf presence and the light-up eyes and body really pop against the sleek black armour. One of my favourite figures!
29681687-5955-4149-A2C7-4FC49D6613EC.jpeg

Anyone else have the issue on your Dark Troopers where the torso lights still shine dimly even with the switch off?

I had that issue on one of my fist two, but he seemed to get over it, and now one of my second pair is having the same issue.

Anyone else have the issue on your Dark Troopers where the torso lights still shine dimly even with the switch off?

I had that issue on one of my fist two, but he seemed to get over it, and now one of my second pair is having the same issue.

Seems like it might be a phase they just need to get over. :lol

I don't leave batteries in the figures but sounds like a weird issue. Haven't heard of that with any other Hot Toys figure that lights up.

Seems like it might be a phase they just need to get over. :lol

I don't leave batteries in the figures but sounds like a weird issue. Haven't heard of that with any other Hot Toys figure that lights up.

Welp, my second Trooper that had this issue has now officially gotten over it too! 🤣🤣🤣 So now he’s working perfectly.

This hobby is so weird…..lol

Back