1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT made so many of this set it will take awhile for the price to rise. But give it 3 years at least and this will have significant value.

Not Boba Fett value, but value nonetheless.

Yeah I mean I am sure the S2 will be great and if you are into the Swoop Bike as well.
But I just think a lot of ppl think this S1 Beskar is such an inferior piece to the Chromed S2 where I don’t see it that way. I maintain the fact the armour had varied levels of dullness to shine, and when the detolf lights are on this figure (which I am guessing 99% of us have our figures with proper lighting), it shines really well.

Again I am sure the S2 will be amazing AS WELL, but don’t knock this S1 version. It is solid and has a place.

Yeah as much as I need the space I can still see it worth keeping both, since you can always use one figure to display the new unhelmeted sculpt while the other stays helmeted. And you can also keep one in a flight pose to show off the jetpack, while the other is in an action pose with the spear or darksaber...

But you also know the eventual S3 and beyond Mandos. For me I’d just want more than what the S2 offers. Because I am assuming S3 will prob still have a head sculpt and the dark Saber but who knows what else. I can do without a bag of stuff and bobas helmet haha.

I don’t care about rising/falling value. I love both my OG and DLX Mandos! I am set and happy until another drastically different mando comes along.

I think it's also worth holding on to the Season 1 Beskar in case the chrome plate on the Season 2 version does not turn out well, or does not hold up over time.

The S1 figure would also be perfect to carry the bags and cargo from the S2 Deluxe (the Grogu satchel can hide the thigh plate a bit) or to put on the swoop bike.

Plus the pram, camtono, and beskar ingots alone are worth keeping if you have the S1 Deluxe.

With all the iconic scenes in the show and all the accessories between the figures, I think there's justification to keep each version if you have space. You ultimately end up with more accessories than figures to put them on.

Agreed! I still think this S1 Beskar Mando is a great figure, the accessories are unique to it and the upcoming version also has accessories unique to it, so I think it'd be nice to have both. Well, one can't have too much Mando IMO :lol

Yeah I mean I am sure the S2 will be great and if you are into the Swoop Bike as well.
But I just think a lot of ppl think this S1 Beskar is such an inferior piece to the Chromed S2 where I don’t see it that way. I maintain the fact the armour had varied levels of dullness to shine, and when the detolf lights are on this figure (which I am guessing 99% of us have our figures with proper lighting), it shines really well.

Again I am sure the S2 will be amazing AS WELL, but don’t knock this S1 version. It is solid and has a place.

I agree! I think the armor in the show did have varied levels shine/dullness. In some scenes it looked super shiny and chromed out, and in others it looked more subdued. So I think both renditions of the beskar armor figures represent the show well.

Still impressed how sharp a figure it is!

E0O0hLB.jpg

TR1J3pX.jpg

k74gghC.jpg

Congrats!
I don’t care I will be singing this figures praise.
ppl really dismiss this since the “better” chrome version is coming out. I mean this looks better than the 1/4 version and tbh I think the “duller” vs “super chrome” looks more metal to me anyways. Good pose.

Last edited:
This version was enough for me, as the "chrome" version is just too close in looks. The armor changes reflectiveness throughout the episodes so either look is accurate. I will be looking to get some loose pieces from the chrome one, as I won't be getting the custom ones that I paid for from boomix...

This version was enough for me, as the "chrome" version is just too close in looks. The armor changes reflectiveness throughout the episodes so either look is accurate. I will be looking to get some loose pieces from the chrome one, as I won't be getting the custom ones that I paid for from boomix...
I didn’t even think of looking for the inevitable parted out chrome beskar pieces. That could work and end up being cheaper than the whole fig.

Really, in my opinion, the people that pick this S1 Beskar up at the reduced price (due to Chrome-fever) are really the smart collectors.

Yeah I also like to think both versions are representative of how the armor looked in the show.

Question for anyone who has both this and the durasteel version; Did they resculpt the helmet? I’m noticing that on my durasteel version, the left ear piece sticks out slightly more than the right. I don’t have the beskar version on hand but based on photos taken it seems both ear pieces are equal (screen accurate).

Last edited:
Question for anyone who has both this and the durasteel version; Did they resculpt the helmet? I’m noticing that on my durasteel version, the left ear piece sticks out slightly more than the right. I don’t have the beskar version on hand but based on photos taken it seems both ear pieces are equal (screen accurate).
I just took a look at my OG Mando and you are right. I never even noticed that before but it isn't obvious at all. I've got the Beskar version but he is boxed up somewhere in a pile of figures yet to be released from their box...

I just took a look at my OG Mando and you are right. I never even noticed that before but it isn't obvious at all. I've got the Beskar version but he is boxed up somewhere in a pile of figures yet to be released from their box...
Yeah and definitely doesn’t take anything away from the figure. It’s still has such a presence. I just noticed the Beskar version doesn’t have that teeny tiny quibble.
** Gloomily **

I'm guilty of this too :oops:
I sad laughed at this

Last edited:
Back