1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's probably 2 suits for the show. 1 in Chrome for indoors in The Volume to get maximum light reflection from the screen walls. And a more matt one for outside shots where sunlight is too much for the chrome version.

Just a guess, but looking at those pics it could match up.

Yeah that would make sense, although we've seen plenty of interior scenes with it looking pretty matte as well. So maybe it just comes down to whichever one the director of that episode happens to prefer. :D

I know it's removable on the show. I just don't why it is on the figure except for the pauldron/shoulder armor. It's not like they're showing wiring underneath like the iron man figures.

Luv all the velcro it's useful for shifting pieces around when you are posing. Also if you are going to repaint.

I know it's removable on the show. I just don't why it is on the figure except for the pauldron/shoulder armor. It's not like they're showing wiring underneath like the iron man figures.

Just speculation on my part, but it does have advantages:

1. The positioning of the armor being adjustable means there won't be alignment issues like on the Fett figures.

2. If an armor piece has bad QC, the distributor can send just the armor piece instead of an entirely new body.

3. They likely designed the whole system without knowing how often or at what rate he would change or upgrade armor pieces since the figure would've started development early on. It was probably easier and safer to design the figure so everything could swap out, in case they needed to include multiple additional armor pieces as accessories.

I haven't taken the suit off the first Mando. I'd kinda like to remove the fat suit but it seems like a hassle getting everything off and back on again.

I wish it were magnetic instead. Velcro weakens the more you mess with it.

I haven't taken the suit off the first Mando. I'd kinda like to remove the fat suit but it seems like a hassle getting everything off and back on again.

I wish it were magnetic instead. Velcro weakens the more you mess with it.

Magnets would be nice, but Hot Toys would never spend the money for that. They've gone with things like friction fit, tabs, hooks, and velcro in a lot of places where magnets would've been better.

I wince every time I have to pry something forcefully open to access the battery compartment on some figures.

Didn't the Armoror make it for him with Beskar he brought back?

No, she grabs it from what looks like a pile of equipment off to the side of the forge. It may have been recovered from the Mandalorians killed by the Imperial Remnant, or or it may have just been part of the armory.

I’m going to guess it’s something like durasteel but I’m not sure if that’s been confirmed.

No, she grabs it from what looks like a pile of equipment off to the side of the forge. It may have been recovered from the Mandalorians killed by the Imperial Remnant, or or it may have just been part of the armory.

I’m going to guess it’s something like durasteel but I’m not sure if that’s been confirmed.

Exactly! That’s why I asked if anyone remembered blaster bolts being ricocheted by it.

I think Moff Gideon attacks his jet pack with the Darksaber in the last episode so I assume it?s definitely Beskar.

Yeah he definitely gave it a good ol' whack with that Darksaber when Din reached down for Grogu. It's Beskar.

Got mine too. Awesome figure.
342dedb3f418e1f23035f9f7c442e31d.jpg

Back