1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my figure deliver today! I?m genuinely surprised how far I can move his legs since I was expecting his leg articulation to be very limited. The arms are still stiff and hard to move though so I?m planning on doing some cutting to the fat suit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D3EE80C4-BA45-4386-AA21-50E9AE97DCF5.jpg

Are Sideshow shipping this now?

They're doing it in batches. I'm paid in full except for shipping and I still have yet to receive a final charge/shipping notice. But I only ordered at the end of December/beginning of January, so I'll probably be one of the last ones to get it.

They're doing it in batches. I'm paid in full except for shipping and I still have yet to receive a final charge/shipping notice. But I only ordered at the end of December/beginning of January, so I'll probably be one of the last ones to get it.

I?m the exact same as you. Fingers crossed it?s soon.

He arrived yesterday and I can't believe I ever hesitated to buy this figure.
My first Star Wars figure, and one of my favourite figures in my whole collection.
Decided to share a few pictures (terrible as they are) of Din and Grogu who now have prime of place on my mantleplace.
I love it.

IMG_5661[2037].jpg

IMG_5667[2049].jpgIMG_5667[2049].jpg

He arrived yesterday and I can't believe I ever hesitated to buy this figure.
My first Star Wars figure, and one of my favourite figures in my whole collection.
Decided to share a few pictures (terrible as they are) of Din and Grogu who now have prime of place on my mantleplace.
I love it.

Great pics and pose (yeah, the rotation thing:cool: but anyway...) - well not like it's a CHEAP set. But IMO this is pretty definitive, if there can be only one.

Can't imagine HT to do a lot of the bigger (accessory loaded releases). Boba, DS #1 and 2; Winter Soldier V1...this release was just packed and just great details too. The good 'ol days of HT where u get lots of quality accessories and interesting stands are probably gone, most of the time.

I had to source out an extra knife for my V1 $$$$$. It just bugged me that V1 didn't have the knife.

My deluxe arrived yesterday as well. Can't set it up yet but did take a quick peak and it is an amazing figure and display set. I'm surprised this one wasn't referred to as a DX release by Hot Toys. It brings tons of accessories. The box is quite heavy with all of that goodness.

I now await the Season 2 upgrade set from boomix.

Back