1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somehow I missed Justin's video. Makes me even more excited to have this guy ordered,. Sooooo many extra bits !!!

He mentions that he's not sure about Baby Yoda articulation, and will probably be a little statue. But I reckon they could add a mini ball joint (use a wrist joint) to the body. Just a bit of head articulation is all I would want. The 2 sculpts are great I think. Better than the 1:1 imo.

Actually looking at JC Hongs painting pic below, I think they will add a small amount of articulation at the neck. Certainly looks possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx1pg-br0b4

2ac0560d9f44ca50fa3da57cd128f3dd.jpg

Luckily I?m still able to work from home so have been fortunate. Also for 2 weeks while working I was paid double and also get a guaranteed monthly bonus. My bonuses, usually a 1/4 of them get set aside for collectibles. I went ahead and paid off my Mando Deathtrooper yesterday and went ahead and ordered the Heavy Mando. In a few months will finally order IG and I?ll have the entire line paid for. Just the long wait game now

Good for u - I gotta wait some:monkey2

Every day too I wait for the other shoe to drop e.g. Cara Dune $$$$. :panic: She'll be an instant PO:drool if they can get the sculpt right - Hasbro managed, so HT ought to come through:cool:

This will be my only definite future SW purchase.

Really want a Scout Trooper from HT and that 1/4 Stormtrooper. Debating Krennic.

But Mando is a must and I only need the one version.
I like figures with a lot of extras and this is just a stunning package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot Toys is going to make so many of these I wonder if its worth keeping my PO?

The pandemic has destroyed my income so I'm not pre-ordering anything, but it's not like this is going to sell out immediately. If I have an income by the time this comes out I'll grab one. :rotfl

I pray this is all behind us by then, hopefully in a few months it will be so everyone can get back to their normal lives and collecting what we love.

Somehow I missed Justin's video. Makes me even more excited to have this guy ordered,. Sooooo many extra bits !!!

He mentions that he's not sure about Baby Yoda articulation, and will probably be a little statue. But I reckon they could add a mini ball joint (use a wrist joint) to the body. Just a bit of head articulation is all I would want. The 2 sculpts are great I think. Better than the 1:1 imo.

Actually looking at JC Hongs painting pic below, I think they will add a small amount of articulation at the neck. Certainly looks possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx1pg-br0b4

View attachment 482444

They've already shown pics of the HT figure looking down, he has neck articulation.

Hot Toys is going to make so many of these I wonder if its worth keeping my PO?

I would, just in case. I would have thought this Beskar version would have been 'about' as popular as v1. But based on how fast the preorders sold out, I was wrong. Very wrong. LOL

I will call it now: this one ships and they do Beskar V2 with a different baby yoda - force choke hands and expression. If HT wants to get evil with how many times they hit the well with this character, this is the one they do it with.

Last edited:
The pandemic has destroyed my income so I'm not pre-ordering anything, but it's not like this is going to sell out immediately. If I have an income by the time this comes out I'll grab one. :rotfl

Sorry to hear; yeah if u still have an income u are probably helping someone who has had cutbacks:(. Life has come down to being happy (assuming health being OK) if u have toilet paper and paper towels.

Anyway it's kinda weird as companies will be looking to make up the income they are losing so HT will not have as many POs, even for this; then again with such a long delay to shipping u can probably wait to PO anyway. Everything is *&^% up. I'm already assuming Sideshow's original estimated shipping dates will be way off, *guessing* that container ships will be crammed before leaving the dock when things start moving again; everyone shipping will be fighting to get stuff moving.

So my Mando v1 isn't likely to show up on time either. I dunno:dunno. Hope so. But won't be surprised if he doesn't.

Sorry to hear; yeah if u still have an income u are probably helping someone who has had cutbacks:(. Life has come down to being happy (assuming health being OK) if u have toilet paper and paper towels. [...]

Well, if I get through this without myself or anyone I know falling ill I'll count it a win. I have an elderly parent to worry about, so that ratchets things up a bit. Got my mortgage deferred which takes a good deal of pressure off, and I'm doing better than some, but when the dust settles this is likely to impact me financially for *years*. But it is what it is. Some people live through war, all I need to do is stay home and not buy anything for a while. Easy.

Well, if I get through this without myself or anyone I know falling ill I'll count it a win. I have an elderly parent to worry about, so that ratchets things up a bit. Got my mortgage deferred which takes a good deal of pressure off, and I'm doing better than some, but when the dust settles this is likely to impact me financially for *years*. But it is what it is. Some people live through war, all I need to do is stay home and not buy anything for a while. Easy.

Yep. THIS:exactly:. Got a couple with compromised immune systems + age. I hang onto what older relatives have said about living through war and poverty. U.S. had it good for a while; nothing like Great Depression or world wars. Hoping we all hang on until there's at least some kind of treatment; not a vaccine. But something.

Re this hobby I was tryin' to put the brakes on anyway $$$$; Mandalorian was a surprise for me to get interested. But got me more into SW than I ever had been, which has been great. Well, reading stuff and Clone Wars and so on (can't say the last trilogy blew me away even if I have a few figs). Takes my mind off things.

Yep. THIS:exactly:. Got a couple with compromised immune systems + age. I hang onto what older relatives have said about living through war and poverty. U.S. had it good for a while; nothing like Great Depression or world wars. Hoping we all hang on until there's at least some kind of treatment; not a vaccine. But something.

Re this hobby I was tryin' to put the brakes on anyway $$$$; Mandalorian was a surprise for me to get interested. But got me more into SW than I ever had been, which has been great. Well, reading stuff and Clone Wars and so on (can't say the last trilogy blew me away even if I have a few figs). Takes my mind off things.

Same here with Mando. Of course I?d always loved Star Wars but Mando really turned it up a notch for me. Now I need them all lol.

It does make it difficult having family members that are high risk. My dad is getting up there in age, hit 70 last month. He has chronic COPD and bad asthma so he wouldn?t do well with this. Gotta make sure he?s never leaving his house. I also live in New Mexico where infections overall are pretty low compared to some places. Last I checked 495 cases spread throughout the state.

I am truly sorry to hear it. Yeah, my parents are elderly as well, so this virus is a bit scary. PM if you need anything.

Back