1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe contact these guys if the animated version is your thing.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233901

I saw that but it's an unpainted figure. I don't need an animated version, but a version from the clone wars era is much more preferable to a late life version. It's like if the only version we get of Lando from Hot Toys is a TRoS version, most would be unhappy. Ahsoka *needs* to be displayed with Anakin and Rex. I don't even want a Rebels era version, but even that would be preferable.

I saw that but it's an unpainted figure. I don't need an animated version, but a version from the clone wars era is much more preferable to a late life version. It's like if the only version we get of Lando from Hot Toys is a TRoS version, most would be unhappy. Ahsoka *needs* to be displayed with Anakin and Rex. I don't even want a Rebels era version, but even that would be preferable.

The Ahsoka will be a CW version, and done in a realistic manner — not animated; the only problem thus far is agreeing on a likeness.

One thing I wish the deluxe did come with that it does not is the backpack for IG-11 to carry the child in... Maybe they'll throw it in with IG-11 as an add-on.

One thing I wish the deluxe did come with that it does not is the backpack for IG-11 to carry the child in... Maybe they'll throw it in with IG-11 as an add-on.

It does! and firey rokety sprayey thingys out the backy.
oh wait..thats a jet pack..lol

Yeah that would really be a positive thing for collectors if Hot Toys added the backpack. It's not unheard of. Sometimes they make additions or changes. BvS Batman comes to mind. They changed the whole look and body.

Considering the versatility of having 2 Baby Yodas with the Deluxe Mando, it would certainly help a lot for IG-11 sales if they added a backpack to him. I guess there is always the secondary market, but that bag for 1:1 Baby Yoda seems to be getting a lot of attention by Hot Toys. Maybe they'll put 1 and 1 together......

Might send a suggestion in to Sideshow, Can't hurt.

I'm really disappointed that we will likely finally get an Ahsoka and it will be a version so divorced from what made her character so popular.

Star Wars has been a cash cow for HT. Seeing the figures from Into the Spiderverse and how HT was able to nail the animated look I wouldn't be shocked if we didn't see Star Wars animated figures coming sooner than later.

Star Wars has been a cash cow for HT. Seeing the figures from Into the Spiderverse and how HT was able to nail the animated look I wouldn't be shocked if we didn't see Star Wars animated figures coming sooner than later.

That's true. If they were smart they could almost create themselves a new market segment. Not the standard 1/6 figures, but 1/6 animated figures.

They seem cheaper to make (considering the amount of stuff that Miles Moralis figure came with). If I were Howard I'd position them pricewise between the Funko Pops stuff and the lifelike 1/6 line.

It'd be the "gateway drug" into the full 1/6 figures.

I'm betting that you'll see HT animated figures from the latest season of The Clone Wars. Anakin, Obi-Wan, Probably Rex. To test the market and if they sell well I think you'll see them dive right in with the whole thing.

I'm betting that you'll see HT animated figures from the latest season of The Clone Wars. Anakin, Obi-Wan, Probably Rex. To test the market and if they sell well I think you'll see them dive right in with the whole thing.

I can tell you now, if they do that I'll have to restrain myself.

Gateway drug becomes recreational drug to the hard addict :lol

Looks amazing. No debate for me between this or the first version...Deluxe with baby yoda all the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a week, works cuts our week down to 4 days due to Corona but I get a nice bonus for the QTR that just finished. So just pre ordered this bad boy to finish it off!

Now the wait begins....

What a week, works cuts our week down to 4 days due to Corona but I get a nice bonus for the QTR that just finished. So just pre ordered this bad boy to finish it off!

Now the wait begins....

Yeah, told my bro who's been eating cheap yah gotta cut yourself a break now and then, if possible, through this (gave him pizza money LOL.) If there IS any takeout pizza place open (probably not, but some of the frozen ones are pretty good).

Seein' now Figuarts is doing their version of Mando and child (https://bleedingcool.com/collectibles/the-mandalorian-and-the-child-getting-s-h-figuarts-figures/) -

let the product flood begin:horror. But IMO when HT is on, they are really on; worth the wait.

Hot Toys really need to include that bag with IG-88 or this deluxe as a small bonus.

sh-figuarts-the-child-005.jpg

bandai-sh-figuarts-star-wars-mandalorian-the-child-promo-07.jpg

Hot Toys really need to include that bag with IG-88 or this deluxe as a small bonus.

Yeah, and if they don't, some 3rd party will leap at the opportunity. Call it "Alien Backpack" and u get a bag, frog legs, a full size frog, a bowl, and the blue binky Kuill was using to hold the Child.

And frankly I'd go for that.:monkey3

Luckily I?m still able to work from home so have been fortunate. Also for 2 weeks while working I was paid double and also get a guaranteed monthly bonus. My bonuses, usually a 1/4 of them get set aside for collectibles. I went ahead and paid off my Mando Deathtrooper yesterday and went ahead and ordered the Heavy Mando. In a few months will finally order IG and I?ll have the entire line paid for. Just the long wait game now

Yeah Kuiil is definitely a long shot. But would be nice. Especially considering he had quite a big role in S1, and a pretty well known quotable comment :lol.

I agree about him being a long shot. In my mind the only way we got Kuiil was in a 2-pack with the child. Since they put the child with the Mandalorian deluxe I can?t see us getting him [emoji3525]

Back