1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's amazing. *Suspicious* HT may not make him tho. Having to develop a particular body and with a smaller fig, u may have to
sweeten things with accessories. Kuill on a Blurg = instant PO.

And they could just throw in a Baby fig in a bag. Just don't know if it will happen. Maybe HT is holding stuff for SDCC - even if it's "virtual" SDCC.
Works for me, u could pay a fee and not have to fight for badges and pay travel.

(Of course, by July I really hope things are normalizing.:(:(:()

Rocket, Jawa, Ewok, and Yoda bodies all come to mind. I guarantee you they could put those to use in some capacity to make him happen.

I said in another thread that I think Kuiil packaged with an upgraded hoverpram is the way to make him happen. Throw in the the seated child with a new expression (or more, like an expansion pack) and some accessories for him. This gives an alternate venue to get a 1/6 Child and it pairs with the first release Mando.

Maybe HT is holding stuff for SDCC - even if it's "virtual" SDCC.
Works for me, u could pay a fee and not have to fight for badges and pay travel.

Nah, with no event charges and costs they wouldn't have to charge anything. I mean for most of us SDCC is a virtual event anyway.

I'd want a nice setup of all the Hot Toys (as normal) with a video walkthrough and commentary for each figure by Howard and JC Hong, stating if it will be;

a). Made for collectors
b). Just a tease to get you to buy into an incomplete line
c). Simply for his private collection :lol

....OK that's not going to happen. But it'd be a nice change :lol

He's amazing. *Suspicious* HT may not make him tho. Having to develop a particular body and with a smaller fig, u may have to
sweeten things with accessories. Kuill on a Blurg = instant PO.

And they could just throw in a Baby fig in a bag. Just don't know if it will happen. Maybe HT is holding stuff for SDCC - even if it's "virtual" SDCC.

(Of course, by July I really hope things are normalizing.:(:(:()

After this figure Kuill is my next most wanted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rocket, Jawa, Ewok, and Yoda bodies all come to mind. I guarantee you they could put those to use in some capacity to make him happen.

I said in another thread that I think Kuiil packaged with an upgraded hoverpram is the way to make him happen. Throw in the the seated child with a new expression (or more, like an expansion pack) and some accessories for him. This gives an alternate venue to get a 1/6 Child and it pairs with the first release Mando.

Good points. Cara is my next most wanted as love the character (to me she's like the Black Widow in the character group). But really feel for the shelf - whatever happens in future in series - I need the whole set - Mando, Baby, Cara, Ig-11, and Kuill.

Not that I don't have eye on everyone else but $$$$:monkey2. LOL getting my "first Mando series figures" tho in 1/6 'coz finally paid off probably the last SW Jawa set in SSC warehouse. Thought the Jawa dynamic was hysterical with Mando:lol. So had to have some Jawas in the planned group.

It's not like getting Mando in hand, but something. And something to play with if I have to deal with the issues folks have complained about in the set.:cool:

I'd want a nice setup of all the Hot Toys (as normal) with a video walkthrough and commentary for each figure by Howard and JC Hong, stating if it will be;

a). Made for collectors
b). Just a tease to get you to buy into an incomplete line
c). Simply for his private collection

....OK that's not going to happen. But it'd be a nice change

IMO the video walkthrough folks are unsung heroes:clap. Was really hoping Favreau or Filoni would show up for SDCC, but who can say now. Am looking forward to that first Season 2 teaser.:drool

What are you guys's damage report so far for this Mandalorian series?

Currently I have had this deluxe set, IG-11 and x1 Deathtrooper on the PO list. The list could be potentially extended to additional one DT if Moff Gideon ever shows up.

Currently I have had this deluxe set, IG-11 and x1 Deathtrooper on the PO list. The list could be potentially extended to additional one DT if Moff Gideon ever shows up.

I?m such a sucker lol. I have every HT Mando item on pre order. Oops. This is the way.

I?m such a sucker lol. I have every HT Mando item on pre order. Oops. This is the way.

Its ok. I do too with the exception of the heavy mando. I will be adding him soon enough. I?ll complete the line for sure. Love this show too much.

Its ok. I do too with the exception of the heavy mando. I will be adding him soon enough. I?ll complete the line for sure. Love this show too much.

Same, this show gives me the feeling of being a kid again. If we take a break from some OT releases for a Mando trade off, I am totally cool with that. I would love to have OT stuff but Mando is a great alternative. Just need a scout trooper and bike, Endor and Navarro versions.

Both Mandos. Holding out for RPs to clear and enough $ to pick up IG-11. Also holding out for Cara. Not that I don't WANT and plan on Heavy Gunner, Flametrooper, Gideon, etc. but I didn't LIKE having ~9 POs coming due all at once, the last few months. That took some juggling.:horror:monkey2

Told myself "don't do that again".:cool:

Just the Deluxe Beskar. I plan on getting at least 1 Deathtrooper or maybe 2, but not really anything else for now.

So far all I have on pre-order is the original armor Mandalorian. I plan to get the deluxe Beskar version as well and maybe IG-11. Trying not to go too crazy because I feel like this show could be one that I go too far down the rabbit hole with if I don’t watch myself.

If there’s a Cara Dune figure (which I think there will be eventually) and a Moff Gideon I’ll get them. I’m passing on all the new Troopers aside from maybe a Death Trooper. Won’t be getting any side Mando characters either.

I’m going to wait for a bit but think I’ll try Toys Buying Agent for my deluxe Beskar figure. See how an order goes there to test them out. Might shift more of my business there if the prices remain lower and everything goes smoothly.

Why no love for Kuill ?
I have spoken....

He'd be one of my top figures from this. It'll be interesting to see how they handle him maybe bundle him with an Offworld Jawa?

One more figure from this show? Scout Trooper.

I'm sure they'll make the Scout Trooper just to dip into this well and then make some small changes and release it again for ROTJ

I would rather have Cara Dune please

I would love Cara Dune. Her, Mando Beskar and IG-11 would be my ideal set up.

I know they'll never make Greef, but I think I'd like him, I liked his character a lot and he was in many episodes.

He'd be one of my top figures from this. It'll be interesting to see how they handle him maybe bundle him with an Offworld Jawa?

I'm sure they'll make the Scout Trooper just to dip into this well and then make some small changes and release it again for ROTJ

I would love Cara Dune. Her, Mando Beskar and IG-11 would be my ideal set up.

Yep totally agree. They could package Kuiil with a Blurrg. Now that would sell !

I reckon Cara Dune will be a S2 figure. Same with Moff Gideon with the Dark Saber. No doubt Ahsoka as well.

It would be typical HT to miss one "team" member like Kuiil though. :slap

Not sure about Kuill, but they'll jump on Ashoka as soon as she becomes a live action character, even if it's a few seconds.

Not sure about Kuill, but they'll jump on Ashoka as soon as she becomes a live action character, even if it's a few seconds.

Yeah Kuiil is definitely a long shot. But would be nice. Especially considering he had quite a big role in S1, and a pretty well known quotable comment :lol.

I'm really disappointed that we will likely finally get an Ahsoka and it will be a version so divorced from what made her character so popular.

Back