1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The vibro blade should have a replaceable blade where it has three translucent efftect to imitate the effect

oooh, that would be nice!

i sincerely thought this might be the last 1/6 figure i buy. It's getting too expensive and most of the licenses i'm interested in aren't being covered, or being covered poorly. THEN they announce Biehn for the second season. very excited. overly. so add one more to the list!

oooh, that would be nice!

i sincerely thought this might be the last 1/6 figure i buy. It's getting too expensive and most of the licenses i'm interested in aren't being covered, or being covered poorly. THEN they announce Biehn for the second season. very excited. overly. so add one more to the list!

Rosario Dawson as Ahsoka Tano, too!!! It will be a long while before we?d probably get her. I WANT MY CARA DUNE!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have preferred not to see his face either, at least not so early on. Fortunately, it does mean that they can't now make him a bisexual, woman of colour, later on.

They haven?t unmasked Armorer. She may be bisexual Gungan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I had both, I would do that.

BTW, I have two codes for in stock items, one of those new year codes that come on boxes. Unfortunately, there is nothing I am planning to buy from those in stock. I don't know if this is the right place but anyone who wants can pm me.

Yeah I'm glad I PO the deluxe version I'm goanna start paying it off on sideshow.

If they only do one more figure from the show, Cara would be my pick. Really hope she gets made!

They HAVE to do Cara. No whining 'coz they can't re-use Scarlet Witch body etc. She's the kick-ass GAWDESS:love. Mando, Cara, Baby and IG-11 are needed on my shelf, like the promo posters.

If they only do one more figure from the show, Cara would be my pick. Really hope she gets made!

They HAVE to do Cara. No whining 'coz they can't re-use Scarlet Witch body etc. She's the kick-ass GAWDESS:love. Mando, Cara, Baby and IG-11 are needed on my shelf, like the promo posters.

Why no love for Kuill ?

I have spoken....

kuiil-the-ugnaught.jpg

Specific to the mandalorian it must be Cara.
The scout seems a no brainier as well but doesn’t have to be mando

Why no love for Kuill ?

I have spoken....

He's amazing. *Suspicious* HT may not make him tho. Having to develop a particular body and with a smaller fig, u may have to
sweeten things with accessories. Kuill on a Blurg = instant PO.

And they could just throw in a Baby fig in a bag. Just don't know if it will happen. Maybe HT is holding stuff for SDCC - even if it's "virtual" SDCC.
Works for me, u could pay a fee and not have to fight for badges and pay travel.

(Of course, by July I really hope things are normalizing.:(:(:()

:pray::pray:
Must pray to the toy gods to smite the virus before SDCC is canceled!!!!
i want Cara and Gideon but admit Gideon will be a season two best with Ashoka

He's amazing. *Suspicious* HT may not make him tho. Having to develop a particular body and with a smaller fig, u may have to
sweeten things with accessories. Kuill on a Blurg = instant PO.

And they could just throw in a Baby fig in a bag. Just don't know if it will happen. Maybe HT is holding stuff for SDCC - even if it's "virtual" SDCC.
Works for me, u could pay a fee and not have to fight for badges and pay travel.

(Of course, by July I really hope things are normalizing.:(:(:()

Wouldn?t a Jawa body do just fine with a padded suit?

Back