1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like this whole thing is going to be something that lingers for a long time, and probably will have major ramifications not just to the well being of people but also to businesses/the economy. People are fooling themselves if they think it’ll blow over in a couple weeks.

I work at a hospital and i can tell you this NOWHERE near to being under control. We are pulling ventilators from everywhere and remaking parts of the hospital as makeshift ICU's.

The next couple of weeks are critical

STAY HOME

I work in a lab at a major medical center and i have to say I'm relieved i dont have to witness whats going on in the icu. Totally agree that this wont be under control and we wont even begin to slow it down until we lockdown everything. It seems that the US is more concerned about the economy than safety. I'm starting to wonder if the shortage of test kits is deliberate in an attempt to keep official numbers down.

I?m just basing my hopes on what I?m told with my aunt. She?s worked in the medical field high up in the government. She?s not on any political sides, but says the worst should be passed us in about 4 weeks then the curve will start to flatten out. Now that this virus is here of course it?s never going away. So we should just shut down everything until a vaccine is out in 12-18 months? Mortality rate numbers are starting to come down, way down:

I?m just basing my hopes on what I?m told with my aunt. She?s worked in the medical field high up in the government. She?s not on any political sides, but says the worst should be passed us in about 4 weeks then the curve will start to flatten out. Now that this virus is here of course it?s never going away. So we should just shut down everything until a vaccine is out in 12-18 months? Mortality rate numbers are starting to come down, way down:

case fatality rate is difficult to quantify and it will vary from region to region.

The governor here in Virginia just shut down the public schools for the remainder of the school year. My kids are heartbroken because they want to be able to go to school and see their friends but can?t. This thing just got a whole lot bigger. For us here anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditto here in Indiana. Our state assessments were cancelled as well. Im a teacher and the hardest part was to tell the students that they would be going to a virtual graduation. The prom cancellation and end of year functions didn't hit them as hard as the "you won't need your caps and gowns."

stay safe out there folks!

If people take it serious and stay inside but looking at all the people having fun on beaches this weekend they are not. We are on the upswing in my town just had the 1st case a couple weeks ago and they are almost doubling everyday right now. 1 then 2 then 4 then 8 then 16, etc, etc. So mortality rates are hard to judge when we have not even peaked yet unless you are talking about China.

If people take it serious and stay inside but looking at all the people having fun on beaches this weekend they are not. We are on the upswing in my town just had the 1st case a couple weeks ago and they are almost doubling everyday right now. 1 then 2 then 4 then 8 then 16, etc, etc. So mortality rates are hard to judge when we have not even peaked yet unless you are talking about China.
Yep. If the US was smart we would do a full on lockdown. I know some really seem opposed to it or aren’t taking it seriously, but I feel like that’s the only option we have to start to contain this virus a little bit at least. Even then it will still take time to bounce back to how things were. Until there’s an effective treatment and a vaccine we’re in this for the long haul. I don’t think businesses will just be able to go back to how things were shortly.

Mortality rate numbers are starting to come down, way down:

Worldwide cases yesterday were 242,000.... today over 342,000.... That's 100,000 more in one day!

Worldwide deaths total almost 15,000 as of today, and just yesterday it was 9,869.

In both cases that seems to be a 30% increase in one day.

So how about that Babyoda! gettin' it?

Worldwide cases yesterday were 242,000.... today over 342,000.... That's 100,000 more in one day!

Worldwide deaths total almost 15,000 as of today, and just yesterday it was 9,869.

In both cases that seems to be a 30% increase in one day.

So how about that Babyoda! gettin' it?

i think he was saying the deaths divided by infections was going down. I just did the math and came up with 4.2% worldwide. Perhaps he is only looking at the US?

i think he was saying the deaths divided by infections was going down. I just did the math and came up with 4.2% worldwide. Perhaps he is only looking at the US?

That's not how you work out the death rate. It's deaths dived by resolved cases. As of right now worldwide there are 119,082 resolved cases of which 102,513 recovered and 16,569 passed away. That's a 14% mortality rate. Of course it can't take into account those cases where people had it and survived or died and but weren't diagnosed. The real rate is likely lower.

That's not how you work out the death rate. It's deaths dived by resolved cases. As of right now worldwide there are 119,082 resolved cases of which 102,513 recovered and 16,569 passed away. That's a 14% mortality rate. Of course it can't take into account those cases where people had it and survived or died and but weren't diagnosed. The real rate is likely lower.

https://www.cebm.net/global-covid-19-case-fatality-rates/

I'm convinced that Luke was following CDC guidelines on Ahch-To: social distancing, avoid close contact, and he even worked from home at the end with Crait.
(All kidding aside I hope everyone stays healthy and safe)

This is my #1 most wanted Hot Toy this year, they did a great job on everything I think. Love the Child.

I'm convinced that Luke was following CDC guidelines on Ahch-To: social distancing, avoid close contact, and he even worked from home at the end with Crait.

A true hero for 2020. Except he did milk the teet of that sea creature without ppe, and it didn't look very sanitary.

(All kidding aside I hope everyone stays healthy and safe)

This is my #1 most wanted Hot Toy this year, they did a great job on everything I think. Love the Child.

Yeah, luv these "complete package" releases tho - maybe it was different a few years ago - the price has gone up. Getting 2 Babies is outstanding, esp. since am in for V1 anyway. Switchable pauldron. Effects and weapons. Bring on Cara!

Yeah, luv these "complete package" releases tho - maybe it was different a few years ago - the price has gone up. Getting 2 Babies is outstanding, esp. since am in for V1 anyway. Switchable pauldron. Effects and weapons. Bring on Cara!

Reminds me for example of the Jyn Erso Deluxe. While only the one headsculpt, soooo many different options.

I bet some of you folks (like me) would spring for a full Beskar armor with Pascal head sculpt version- even though you ordered the other 2 versions. :yess:

Back