1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The farewell...

THE FAREWELL.jpg

My set arrives tomorrow.
Been waiting on this set for what seems like an eternity.
Definitely worth the wait; put some time aside to work with this one there's so much stuff.

Yeah, I got lucky, for whatever reason SSC sent my V2 Mando early; I wasn't expecting until this month. On the other hand IG-11 is finally supposed to show up tomorrow.

I used to cry over a 1 - year delivery:cool:; now guess I have to adjust to 2-3 year delay.:cry:

I think people should just mod this version at this point ( whether modding the fatsuit or just swapping the body with a seamless Phicen male ) when they receive them . It will have better articulation, because the value of this will go down now that the V2 is coming . This V1 Beskar will probably sit in stock until it gets discounted.

the delay of this because of the Pandemic and stupid docking issues really screwed the value and rarity of the V1 Beskar since HT decided to do a better V2 version

I think people should just mod this version at this point ( whether modding the fatsuit or just swapping the body with a seamless Phicen male ) when they receive them . It will have better articulation, because the value of this will go down now that the V2 is coming . This V1 Beskar will probably sit in stock until it gets discounted.

the delay of this because of the Pandemic and stupid docking issues really screwed the value and rarity of the V1 Beskar since HT decided to do a better V2 version
I think you’re right about stock sitting until discount, but after it’s gone I do think the Deluxe version will hold value thanks to the camtono (and Armorer release) and pram accessories. But those of us with the non-deluxe will definitely take a hit should we choose to sell when the chrome plated version releases.

But I don’t think this was ever going to be a rare figure. It took them six months to fill orders because they sold a billion of the things.

I think you’re right about stock sitting until discount, but after it’s gone I do think the Deluxe version will hold value thanks to the camtono (and Armorer release) and pram accessories. But those of us with the non-deluxe will definitely take a hit should we choose to sell when the chrome plated version releases.

But I don’t think this was ever going to be a rare figure. It took them six months to fill orders because they sold a billion of the things.
That’s why the Phicen body swap is a good option for everybody for better posing options . If they don’t like it they can always go back to the stock fatsuit body because everything on Mando is made to be removed easily and put back on for modding

Finally got this figure out of the box. Not much futzing yet but....DAYUM!

BESKAR MANDO 002.jpg

This figure is GORGEOUS! Yes, so far I'm finding it has the same issues as the OG version (hard to pose, gun strap peg, delicate accessories, etc), but the finish looks GREAT! If Jango's armor looks this good after production, I'll be one happy camper!

BESKAR MANDO 003.jpg

This figure has so much with it, it really has so many display options with what is included and it's cool that some of the accessories readily port over to the OG Mando.

Now that I've gotten my first real look at this figure, I'm even more confused that any fan would want to give this up for the next version that we won't see in our collections for many, many months. This one (and OG Mando) are keepers for me. Am I hopeful that some of the issues encountered with these figures might be addressed with the next version? Well...hopeful but not stupid. It would be a pleasant surprise. In the meantime, I'll enjoy the heck out of this figure while awaiting the S2 chromed-up version with the portrait.

BESKAR MANDO 001.jpg

More shots to come....and I'm glad to see this figure finally showing up for a lot of folks. Get the pics n' poses in here and share the fun!

Finally got this figure out of the box. Not much futzing yet but....DAYUM!

View attachment 530285

This figure is GORGEOUS! Yes, so far I'm finding it has the same issues as the OG version (hard to pose, gun strap peg, delicate accessories, etc), but the finish looks GREAT! If Jango's armor looks this good after production, I'll be one happy camper!

View attachment 530286

This figure has so much with it, it really has so many display options with what is included and it's cool that some of the accessories readily port over to the OG Mando.

Now that I've gotten my first real look at this figure, I'm even more confused that any fan would want to give this up for the next version that we won't see in our collections for many, many months. This one (and OG Mando) are keepers for me. Am I hopeful that some of the issues encountered with these figures might be addressed with the next version? Well...hopeful but not stupid. It would be a pleasant surprise. In the meantime, I'll enjoy the heck out of this figure while awaiting the S2 chromed-up version with the portrait.

View attachment 530288

More shots to come....and I'm glad to see this figure finally showing up for a lot of folks. Get the pics n' poses in here and share the fun!
Nice pics! I can see why you wonder. For me..I kind of like the leg armor pad from S2 rather than this one. I think the rust look seems too brown on the figure .that’s why I’m debating ordering just a custom set with the S2 armor pad while I wait for the HT V2..that way I can display him either way if I choose.

Back