1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well, these a-holes better start fulfilling the stock to other retailers if this is the case. Total bull$#@t making them wait, not to mention the way they heavily restrict what they get, so these scumbags can take the lion’s share of HT profits. Pretty crap business practice as a distributor.

I agree, the cross compatible accessories is def a strategy. Ok I get it, but one omission that kinda makes no sense was that OG Mando is missing the Vibro blade. After all it's part of his EDC, and there were a couple of notable instances where he used it in ep 2 & 3. Maybe an opportunity for custom 3d printed one?

Yeah, I was lucky enough to get a parted out vibro blade for my OG Mando. I missed TA's breakdown but got one off of ebay. Who knows when I'll own a Beskar Mando at this point. I've been holding out as long as possible on this version as I was hoping a S2 Mando would've been shown by now so I could decide which version to get.

Wonder if SS is getting a full allotment and this will finally be in stock instead of being a PO, or are they are still getting another partial shipment for fulling Pre Orders from all you guys still waiting on this.

Wonder if SS is getting a full allotment and this will finally be in stock instead of being a PO, or are they are still getting another partial shipment for fulling Pre Orders from all you guys still waiting on this.

Well, the timing might be a coincidence, but yesterday I made a faux innocent inquiry about my order and why it was "stuck" at Payment Processing, and this is the response I got:

Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 1.32.57 AM.jpg

And then later that evening I got a notification that my order will be shipping soon.

Yeah, I was lucky enough to get a parted out vibro blade for my OG Mando. I missed TA's breakdown but got one off of ebay. Who knows when I'll own a Beskar Mando at this point. I've been holding out as long as possible on this version as I was hoping a S2 Mando would've been shown by now so I could decide which version to get.

Sounds good, I ended up going the same route. Just came in today! lol I plan on picking up the S2 Armor with spear, and darksaber set Boomix is workng on which should satisfy Mando's S2 look... whenever mine ships. It's nice to have options. Holding out for HT's S2 Mando is cool too because we also may get spear holding hands? Hmmm:wink1:

Well, the timing might be a coincidence, but yesterday I made a faux innocent inquiry about my order and why it was "stuck" at Payment Processing, and this is the response I got:

View attachment 510911

And then later that evening I got a notification that my order will be shipping soon.
Nice!:hi5:

I agree, the cross compatible accessories is def a strategy. Ok I get it, but one omission that kinda makes no sense was that OG Mando is missing the Vibro blade. After all it's part of his EDC, and there were a couple of notable instances where he used it in ep 2 & 3. Maybe an opportunity for custom 3d printed one?

Yeah, I like knives/swords; paid threw the nose but picked up parted out knives for my 2 OGs. HT makes some weird decisions - even if cost cutting, I guess.

And happy to hear V2 will be getting to more folks.:dance

Yeah, I like knives/swords; paid threw the nose but picked up parted out knives for my 2 OGs. HT makes some weird decisions - even if cost cutting, I guess.

I managed to score a knife from toys anxiety for my durasteel mando for 5 bucks. They are the best when it comes to fair pricing of parts. Keep and eye out for the next part out.

I managed to score a knife from toys anxiety for my durasteel mando for 5 bucks. They are the best when it comes to fair pricing of parts. Keep and eye out for the next part out.
Dang that's a great deal!! Thanks for the heads up and will do!

It's a nice piece, great detail, weathering and larger than I remember. Ya, I'm happy I could add the vb to OG. Lol This sounds like a secret collectors code language used to communicate with the Rich and Powerful Toy Cartel?
You KNOW it's all a big setup don't you? :acme

Damn, it was only $5!! I figured it would be at least $10. :lol

I got one on eBay for $15. I thought $15 wasn't too bad as previously I had never seen it for less than $20 - $25 on eBay. TA has the tendency to raise their prices after the 1st batch goes up. Most likely it'll be $10 next go a round.

I was so annoyed I missed it as I kept checking that day as I noticed they had him listed under a search. I must've just missed within minutes of them posting the parts as I was checking like every 15 minutes or so. Oh well, I miss way more than I score on TA... Thems the breaks..

I got one on eBay for $15. I thought $15 wasn't too bad as previously I had never seen it for less than $20 - $25 on eBay. TA has the tendency to raise their prices after the 1st batch goes up. Most likely it'll be $10 next go a round.

I was so annoyed I missed it as I kept checking that day as I noticed they had him listed under a search. I must've just missed within minutes of them posting the parts as I was checking like every 15 minutes or so. Oh well, I miss way more than I score on TA... Thems the breaks..
Still a good deal! I must have been lucky, because I had yet to come cross one. How many does TA usually part out?

So did anybody else get a shipping soon email, or was that just me?

(Am I about to receive some other customer's return? :lol)

Don't feel bad, I paid 20$ on the 'bay. I usually miss the good stuff at Monkey Depot and TA, tho I don't check that often.

Had to have a talk with myself over that one, but...the knife design is pretty unique and I'm a knife/sword fan. My Mando v1 needed it; so thanx for that Hot Toys.:pfft::mad:

Still, not sorry; felt better with what I thought of as a necessary part for my fig anyway. Tell myself it all evens out as I've gotten some very good deals on parted out stuff, at times. And with rising prices I've taken my foot off the gas buying figs, overall.:horror

Smashed box, fingerprints all over the armor, dog hair in the box. Take your pick.

Dog hair? How does that happen?

Back