1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work on the headsculpt as well!

You guys never disappoint! Thank you for sharing and posting all these awesome Mando pics... love the expressive gestures! Ya he deserves his own shelf and fills it well!

北京国安;10467377 said:
ead97202618ad41221f4233f51426680.jpg

oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

That custom sculpt looks good there but I personally would never display him without the helmet. "Maybe" use that sculpt on the ordered Transport Trooper.

No, all this means is that when I see the official season 2 Mando with an official headsculpt, I am going to fold like an origami. That one, I will display with the sculpt. Season 1 stays hidden for sure.

I like the sound of that! Now you got me looking at the transport Trooper! lol

:1-1: Don't blame me!

No, all this means is that when I see the official season 2 Mando with an official headsculpt, I am going to fold like an origami. That one, I will display with the sculpt. Season 1 stays hidden for sure.

Perhaps all injured and sweaty, with IG-11 administering the bacta spray... :lecture

That headsculpt would be good 2nd option for the tank trooper disguise he wore in season 2.

I wonder if the one version they teased on the S2 speeder bike has the shortened jacked up cape he had on S2 :dunno

When they release V3 Mando with headsculpt that Transport Trooper gonna fly off the shelves.

Oh, thanks for that thought $$$$$$:crying:crying:crying

Have blown off anything like the Transport Trooper but d@mmit that was such a moment when Mando pulled his helmet off.

Now I gotta have another talk with myself about the wallet and that Tusken Raider.:cool:

I feel like the way they're doing the Mandalorian line they really want you to buy the whole set. Like, their accessories are meant to be shared with other figures in the line (ie. Deluxe Beskar has the camtono for OG Mando. The Scout Troopers have the speeder bike & bag for IG-11. Moff Gideon will have the Darksaber for Din).

Maybe the transport trooper will be meant to fit a Din Djarin head sculpt. (I've noticed that a lot of male head sculpts come with the neck attached. If that's the case it probably won't fit onto the transport trooper)

I agree, the cross compatible accessories is def a strategy. Ok I get it, but one omission that kinda makes no sense was that OG Mando is missing the Vibro blade. After all it's part of his EDC, and there were a couple of notable instances where he used it in ep 2 & 3. Maybe an opportunity for custom 3d printed one?

Last edited:
Maybe the transport trooper will be meant to fit a Din Djarin head sculpt. (I've noticed that a lot of male head sculpts come with the neck attached. If that's the case it probably won't fit onto the transport trooper)
I would be shocked if Hot Toys didn’t do what they did with Night Monkey and Advanced Suit Spider-Man where a neck adapter was included with Night Monkey so that one could use the portrait from the later-released Advanced Suit.

Back