1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a back facing image of Mando in a flight pose with the jet pack on? I’m struggling with the big clip on the bendy wire and where to attach it. Much appreciated.

Anyone have a back facing image of Mando in a flight pose with the jet pack on? I’m struggling with the big clip on the bendy wire and where to attach it. Much appreciated.

You can pull the tip of the bendy wire it a cap pull it off and place the clamp down

You can pull the tip of the bendy wire it a cap pull it off and place the clamp down

Sorry... need to be more specific. Where to attach the clamp to Mando? Can’t find a good spot that does not interfere with the jet pack. Can’t seem to get it low enough on the body.

Sorry... need to be more specific. Where to attach the clamp to Mando? Can’t find a good spot that does not interfere with the jet pack. Can’t seem to get it low enough on the body.

I think they might be suggesting you turn the clamp in such a way that it hooks onto the front of the body instead of the back, but every picture I've seen of it done that way looks dumb af, so I wouldn't recommend doing that :lol

Anyone have a back facing image of Mando in a flight pose with the jet pack on? I?m struggling with the big clip on the bendy wire and where to attach it. Much appreciated.

Do yourself a huge favor and harvest a crotch grabber post from a cheap stand. Unless you are actually having him flying.

I think they might be suggesting you turn the clamp in such a way that it hooks onto the front of the body instead of the back, but every picture I've seen of it done that way looks dumb af, so I wouldn't recommend doing that :lol

Yep, if you want him in a full flight pose, people usually clamp from the front but I agree, it doesn’t look great.

Been trying to figure out a way to use the leg but he becomes top heavy. Why would they make a flight stand he can not use with his jetpack in flight??

Well... keep trying options over the weekend.

That’s what I did, and yeah, doesn’t look great :lol

9089125B-88E9-4E06-95B8-3F34ABCBEFA6.jpeg

Been trying to figure out a way to use the leg but he becomes top heavy. Why would they make a flight stand he can not use with his jetpack in flight??

Well... keep trying options over the weekend.

Yeah, I know what u are saying; and I never solved that problem either. Except - ditch the clamp and use clear coated wire, which I haven't tried yet.

I have seen someone drill into the top of their shelf to mount the flight pole from above.

That worked very well for flight poses, but requires modifying your furniture.

Has anyone in the US received a second batch pay request from Toys Buying Agent?

I asked on their web chat feature on their page when it was shipping, so they sent an invoice last night.

They added EMS shipping because the package is over 2KG, I didn't think there were any restrictions since I've received stuff from Giantoy and OSK lately, but I'm not sure they're in the same country. The issue to me is they're charging 353HKD which is $45 USD. That seems extra high, especially considering there's definitely some shipping price built into their normal pricing. I have a bunch of preorders with them so don't want to mess crap up too much, but at this rate I'm actually paying more than retail here, the total price including my down payment is $325.

Am I really the only one on this site who's had any figures recently come into stock from preorder at Toys Buying Agent? Anyone else have any experience they can share?

SSC Update:

These have NOT arrived in the warehouse. They were expected early this week. Ports.
Should be arriving very soon. IG11 may also be on this shipment.

Back