1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought they said second batch should start shipping from mid April to may

I’m thinking April will be the month :dunno

Yeah I pre-ordered from Timewalker. Says imminent arrival on the website. Received and paid the invoice earlier this month (going on 3 weeks) so just waiting for it to ship whenever they get their supply.

Interesting... I have not received an invoice or anything from Timewalker yet. Still says processing.

Guess I am in Timewalker's 2nd batch. That could be June. :(

Last edited:
Status still says processing for me as well. I just usually say I'll pay via PayPal and then get an invoice when they say the figure is about a week or so out. This was for both this Mando with child along with that MK4 Spidey figure. It's probably backed up somewhere is what I attribute it to. They'll shoot out that shipping email when it's on the way. I like dealing with Timewalker. Good folks.

Status still says processing for me as well. I just usually say I'll pay via PayPal and then get an invoice when they say the figure is about a week or so out. This was for both this Mando with child along with that MK4 Spidey figure. It's probably backed up somewhere is what I attribute it to. They'll shoot out that shipping email when it's on the way. I like dealing with Timewalker. Good folks.

They've been my go-to recently. Always double box and usually ends up being cheaper than BBTS or Sideshow. Wish they had a reward system, though. I might check out alterego since they gave me a $50 coupon for my bday.

Had my middleman to contact SS on the delays, and they received this response.

It's coming within this week or next week guys! :clap

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-31 at 14.55.43.jpeg

The perks of buying from HK dealers is that you won't have to deal with delayed cargo shipments stuck in canals. Most of them use standard air-parcels when shipping abroad. They also offer, in general, better prices than most sellers in the US and Europe. This waiting game is frustrating, especially when the container that carries the item you pre-ordered early 2019 is lost overboard in 2021.

I just live chatted with sideshow to cancel my other one of these.
I got my 1st one via sideshow delivered 19 January 2021.
I cancelled this one as it?s not goin to arrive in the website stated end of March when I ordered so received my deposit back. The sideshow representative also said they couldnt guarantee delivery in April
Or may for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't Sideshow tell someone that the current situations aren't affecting their getting stock in any way? But now they say they basically don't know when the shipment will be in lol.

Didn't Sideshow tell someone that the current situations aren't affecting their getting stock in any way? But now they say they basically don't know when the shipment will be in lol.

From the live chat 25mins ago
39ce18889e30421fb1f9fe4b29e71e39.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The perks of buying from HK dealers is that you won't have to deal with delayed cargo shipments stuck in canals. Most of them use standard air-parcels when shipping abroad. They also offer, in general, better prices than most sellers in the US and Europe. This waiting game is frustrating, especially when the container that carries the item you pre-ordered early 2019 is lost overboard in 2021.

I'm getting screwed for another $45 from Toys Buying Agent because something is up with their airmail to the USA, so not necessarily.

So weird I spoke with a live rep for SS and he said the Beskar deluxe sets are soon to be processed since they are in LA customs. I didn’t expect that specific of information because I called about another order issue. He said I was the third person asking about Beskar Mando and child deluxe set.

That happened to me with Hellboy a couple days ago. $45 extra for EMS shipping. I hope that s*** is fast.

Finally after posting all over I've found ONE other person that this is happened too. For a while it seemed tons of people were ordering at TBA and it seemed like I was the only one being asked to pay extra.

Back