1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got bored while waiting for the Deluxe to ship and decided to tailor the pants for this guy. I had removed the fatsuit and the already-baggy pants looked like parachutes on him lol

View attachment 509257

View attachment 509258

If you look at Episode 1-2 Season 1 it does look baggy on him so i don't mind it on mine but the Beskar he's more of a tight fit suit

If you look at Episode 1-2 Season 1 it does look baggy on him so i don't mind it on mine but the Beskar he's more of a tight fit suit

Yeah about as baggy as they are now on mine:

Screen Shot 2021-03-23 at 11.06.11 AM.jpg

They looked about 5 sizes too big on him before I made the alterations :lol

Got bored while waiting for the Deluxe to ship and decided to tailor the pants for this guy. I had removed the fatsuit and the already-baggy pants looked like parachutes on him lol

View attachment 509257

View attachment 509258

Nicely done and I see I?m not the only one who?s cats photobomb their pics [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone in the US received a second batch pay request from Toys Buying Agent?

I asked on their web chat feature on their page when it was shipping, so they sent an invoice last night.

They added EMS shipping because the package is over 2KG, I didn't think there were any restrictions since I've received stuff from Giantoy and OSK lately, but I'm not sure they're in the same country. The issue to me is they're charging 353HKD which is $45 USD. That seems extra high, especially considering there's definitely some shipping price built into their normal pricing. I have a bunch of preorders with them so don't want to mess crap up too much, but at this rate I'm actually paying more than retail here, the total price including my down payment is $325.

I just don?t understand how it takes so long. Interest in figures will decrease and Sideshow will lose business if they keep taking this long...

Same. So much preparation...

Me too. "Preparing to ship" two days now but I get my orders double boxed which usually takes an extra day. Should ship tonight. And great timing as I ordered a Mando Luke Cloak from jaxx and he's doing the batch now.
Also getting S2 thigh armor and spear from boomix so I'm all set.

Still no email here.

At least none of us should be getting opened, returned figures Sideshow tries to pass off as new, since they still don't have all their stock.

No, that's not the case. SSC CS told.me a few weeks ago they were expecting a shipment late March early April. So this is a fresh batch.

Said the same thing for IG 11 but that must be a later shipment. I have that on PO as well so we all hope it'll be here in April.

I just don?t understand how it takes so long. Interest in figures will decrease and Sideshow will lose business if they keep taking this long...

That is absolutely not going to happen with most Hot Toys Star Wars figures. Even if for whatever reason everyone lost interest in the figures that have been delayed, they'll still sell out. Sideshow will not lose any business.

And I don't blame them for this one. The ports are a mess and there's a pandemic.

Back