1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I PO?ed this day one from Sideshow and haven?t heard a peep about shipping yet.
Why do people on Flex Pay get this before people who just pay all at once?

Really ? Where did you hear that ? I know people on Flex usually get an early processing notice. That's very frustrating if that's what's happening. I ordered mine day one and paid it off on the 14th.

I PO’ed this day one from Sideshow and haven’t heard a peep about shipping yet.
Why do people on Flex Pay get this before people who just pay all at once?

I bought figures every possible way mutiple times from them over the past decade and it's random. Doesn't matter when you order, how you pay, how often you order, or how much you have spent with them.

I bought figures every possible way mutiple times from them over the past decade and it's random. Doesn't matter when you order, how you pay, how often you order, or how much you have spent with them.

I've been ordering from SS for 14 years. Their shipping is all completely random.

The dull silver look is simply not accurate. That is just the lighting/set of the show playing visual tricks. Make no mistake, Mando's beskar armor is definitely shiny chrome and if the HT figure doesn't match that then it's wrong and it is in fact corner cutting by HT. It hasn't stopped me from ordering two of these so believe me I want it to turn out as good as it possibly can. But I'm not going to lie to myself about the results either.

I still stick to what I said earlier. I think the suit has a lot of variation throughout the show. And the visual tricks can also apply to the real armour where lights might make it appear shinier or duller. I do not agree that the armour is always definitely shiny chrome....I mean like someone posted above, even within an episode the suit has quite different appearances in terms of the shine factor. So again I think you could have multiple takes on the Mando armour and they could all be right since the look definitely does have variation in it.

Listen I?m not saying it is perfect but I dont think it is as off or corner cutting as you may think.

And again this is all IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mando with the spear shown in the Dark Trooper reveal. They also teased Luke.
59c5d522baaa4fe9e20c964cf42756f1.jpg

Lol that spear shouldave just been an accessory for the latest version but you know i got a feeling it wont lol

There is two ways I can approach that figure.

If the only thing that is different is armor pieces and a spear, I?ll just buy those parts and skip the figure. There needs to be real differences for me to actually buy a third mando figure.

**** man, people are going to be selling those pieces on eBay for stupid amounts of money.

If the only thing that is different is armor pieces and a spear, I?ll just buy those parts and skip the figure. There needs to be real differences for me to actually buy a third mando figure.

**** man, people are going to be selling those pieces on eBay for stupid amounts of money.

Yeah nothing i need. I don't need the spear. I'm getting Moff so they can share the darksaber and i would never have his helmet off so a HS would never leave the box.

and it probably will not be out for 18 months anyway.

I hope they do release a new Luke. I ain't paying $600+ CAD for one on eBay that's for sure.

I am excited for all these Mandalorian-related releases tho. I just... really really want Cara, Bo-Katan, Fennec and the Armourer. And Ahsoka, if they do the version of her from this show.

:impatient:

I hope they do release a new Luke. I ain't paying $600+ CAD for one on eBay that's for sure.

I am excited for all these Mandalorian-related releases tho. I just... really really want Cara, Bo-Katan, Fennec and the Armourer. And Ahsoka, if they do the version of her from this show.

:impatient:
They did tease a new one in the Dark Trooper promo images. It's for sure getting made I just hope they give us a new sculpt as the last ones weren't perfect.

Yeah nothing i need. I don't need the spear. I'm getting Moff so they can share the darksaber and i would never have his helmet off so a HS would never leave the box.

Yeah exactly. I have OG and would only get one between the DLX and a season 2 and I would rather stick with the amazing package we know comes with the DLX rather than the minor changes to a S2 and whatever accessories/base/Grogus he may or may not come with.

For a third Mando though I would really need to see a big leap from the first two I own. I mean every season this show goes we may get a Mando so i am happy to ride it out for a potential third or more in my collection.

Meh, while I would like the spear and whatever improvements they make, I don't care about an unhelemeted head because there's virtually no chance HT is going to get a likeness like Pedro's right in 2021. It'll be the airbrush magazine cover glamour shot of a man 20 years younger, most likely.

Would love to eat my words, though.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I'm the same never display my figure unmask or unhelmeted

They did tease a new one in the Dark Trooper promo images. It's for sure getting made I just hope they give us a new sculpt as the last ones weren't perfect.

Yeah, I never liked the open mouth sculpt for the two previous releases. A new head sculpt with a closed mouth would be perfect.

I expected they'd eventually make Luke, but it's good to see it teased already. Now I just need Boba.

Meh, while I would like the spear and whatever improvements they make, I don't care about an unhelemeted head because there's virtually no chance HT is going to get a likeness like Pedro's right in 2021. It'll be the airbrush magazine cover glamour shot of a man 20 years younger, most likely.

Would love to eat my words, though.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I don't care about that just get the face right - so it's definitely Pascal, and not like when Antman 2 ended up being a great Ben Affleck sculpt. And making Hawkeye an Asian guy was just weird.

He's here! I love it the armour is fine as is not 100% reflective chrome but it has a presence. I also added the S2 thigh and knee armour and man he looks absolutely beautiful. I think I'm satisfied and won't need a S2 version unless they give him a Djin sculpt and the spear otherwise I'm ok with this. Might need a second cape to tater up for it to work for S2 but so far I'm not mad at the look. Lol

Well there's that 3d printed run going on in another thread for those items. Yeah those pieces are going to be pricey and there will be plenty of people to pay for them.

Back