1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 029 - The Mandalorian: Moff Gideon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this in from Toys Wonderland and WOW! is it awesome. He seems a bit on the short side though. Not sure why HT did that but he‘s not so short that it’s off putting. Just oddly shorter than I expected.
First thing I did was hold him up next to a few other figures and think “hmmm”

Just got this in from Toys Wonderland and WOW! is it awesome. He seems a bit on the short side though. Not sure why HT did that but he‘s not so short that it’s off putting. Just oddly shorter than I expected.
First thing I did was hold him up next to a few other figures and think “hmmm”
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, guys. What’s it like receiving a figure before most of the Youtuber’s even have their reviews up? 🤪

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, guys. What’s it like receiving a figure before most of the Youtuber’s even have their reviews up? 🤪
I can't imagine what's it must be like to form your own untainted opinion of a figure without having already been exposed to countless reviews and months of discussion and optional mods.

I have no idea the height difference of him and Mando on the show. I’d have to rewatch the episodes with them together. Here’s a quick shot of him with Mando.

Gideon arrived so fast that I didn’t even have time to finish his stand. :lol

3C600103-6E81-4DA9-BDB2-B0AF06C10CDA.jpeg

And one with the awesome dark saber.

0438EF84-A803-4B3F-9FC7-42969906417D.jpeg

Wow that size comparison is crazy

Didn't realize that Giancarlo is that short though.

I have no idea the height difference of him and Mando on the show. I’d have to rewatch the episodes with them together. Here’s a quick shot of him with Mando.

Gideon arrived so fast that I didn’t even have time to finish his stand. :lol

View attachment 578037

And one with the awesome dark saber.

View attachment 578038
Couldn't imagine how tiny he's gonna standing next to those Dark Troopers.

Great looking figure and pic, Coco.

But based on that pic with Mando, he does look a little under scaled. Could be the photo angle. I see it mostly in the shoulders and torso.
He does appear a little underscaled. Mando is 6ft (added a couple of inches for the helmet) and Gideo is 5ft7in.

1653052191512.png

You got yours fast! My DHL tracking from Toyswonderland still just says "shipment information received".

Just pulling the legs out of the plug and resting it on top will likely work. Tucked pants will hold the boots on if you pick him up.

Reminds me I did that with the old Sideshow Endor Troopers I have. I always meant to fit proper pegged in feet into the boots after I did body and head swaps on them but I guess have just been too lazy to fully finish the project.

Reminds me I did that with the old Sideshow Endor Troopers I have. I always meant to fit proper pegged in feet into the boots after I did body and head swaps on them but I guess have just been too lazy to fully finish the project.

I can't tell you how many "unfinished" or remain-to-be-futzed figures I have in my line-up.

Back