1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 023 - The Clone Wars: 501st Battalion Clone Trooper (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely snap a pic with the ss one. I still have one so I’m interested to see how they look together. Thanks

Good soldiers follow orders.

I'm no professional photographer but I'll do my best lol.

I'll say this, the HT 501st has no problem standing on its own while the Sideshow one needs a stand or he'll topple over.

Just spoke to them. They will get it on monday!

Thanks. Really hoped it would take a few more weeks for them to get it. Will have to make sure i have enough funds available on the CC next week... and hope for a break before my 2 Shock troopers are coming in stock :pray:

I’m no professional photographer but here are a few comparison shots. The sideshow clones cannot stand up without a stand lol. The sideshow helmet is a big larger as well

Added Fives as well…who wants to topple down in any non museum pose.

I’ll be selling my SS 501st deluxe once my other HT 501st ships.

F79201CA-B2C7-4BE6-88DB-EBE58C0FF025.jpeg
0DB6E5E8-A9BC-4D06-A0DC-2358F4E5BAE6.jpeg
EBE8527A-F310-4B0B-9D3A-62FCF7E33E28.jpeg

Scale wise, SS helmet feels more accurate. Not seeing an actual HS fitting inside that HT bucket.

I’m no professional photographer but here are a few comparison shots. The sideshow clones cannot stand up without a stand lol. The sideshow helmet is a big larger as well

Added Fives as well…who wants to topple down in any non museum pose.

I’ll be selling my SS 501st deluxe once my other HT 501st ships.

View attachment 534126View attachment 534124View attachment 534125
Thank you for sharing pictures, and congrats on getting your figure in.

I don’t plan on selling any of my Sideshow Clones, even with Hot Toys figure’s coming out. I’m a bit too attached to them.

I figure I’ll keep them in separate displays and do different things with them. If the new Sideshow TCW figures turn out okay, maybe I’ll make it a full animated display.

Scale wise, SS helmet feels more accurate. Not seeing an actual HS fitting inside that HT bucket.

It does, but it also feels a bit bulky, if that makes sense lol. Doesn't help that their armor is always sliding all over the place and he just loves to topple over while the articulation and movement on the HT trooper is just perfect. I went with a boring pose to kinda just show each total figure.

Thank you for sharing pictures, and congrats on getting your figure in.

I don’t plan on selling any of my Sideshow Clones, even with Hot Toys figure’s coming out. I’m a bit too attached to them.

I figure I’ll keep them in separate displays and do different things with them. If the new Sideshow TCW figures turn out okay, maybe I’ll make it a full animated display.

Thanks! Yeah I get that for sure lol, they came out in 2014 and its been 7 years since most collectors have had them. I'm going to keep the white veteran deluxe but the 501st just feels a bit off when he's with the HT trooper, I might change my mind in a month or so lol, the burdens of collecting.

Thanks! Yeah I get that for sure lol, they came out in 2014 and its been 7 years since most collectors have had them. I'm going to keep the white veteran deluxe but the 501st just feels a bit off when he's with the HT trooper, I might change my mind in a month or so lol, the burdens of collecting.
That makes sense. And I agree, which is why I would keep them separate myself. Maybe you could too, with a Phase 1 helmet. I think it'd be nice to keep from a historical collector standpoint but not a must have. I think it's good that you're keeping the SSC Veteran Deluxe at least.

Can't recall if it's already been brought up, but did anyone confirm later waves have the corrected nameplate for the stands, from the misspelled "Battlalion" to the correct "Battalion"?

Back