1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks really good to me. Been waiting on this one. Unfortunately the wait will continue as it’ll probably be months before she’s actually delivered.

To be honest... I think the prototype looks better. The skin looks a bit more muted, the eyes are smaller and look more realistic, the blue on the lekku is even more crisp.

The final product looks great, but perhaps a bit too cartoony for me. I won't cancel my pre-order, but I might sell the figure once I have her in hand and still think the same about it.
Yeah I'm feeling the same way about this. Looks good but it's missing so much of the subtle realism we saw in the proto, and the cartoonier look also makes her come across a lot younger now. And probably also makes it so she doesn't fit as well among my more realistic live action characters.

I think it’s just these photos. I don’t know why Hot Toys would go for total realism on Rex and then make Ahsoka more cartoony when most people will display them together. I think the cleaner look with less weathering isn’t helping the realism.

Season 7 Ahsoka is special to me. And I won't decide my final verdict until I see video reviews.

We need Jedha pose it alongside Rex and Anakin to see how she actually fits.
In the meantime, Sideshow did have a group shot at the end of their first-look video.

clonewars.jpg

I was just thinking about the height. Thanks for posting these pics. She looks great. Can’t wait till she arrives.

My, wouldn't she look nice with Rex!

But then I think of all those pix I've seen of Wonder Woman with horribly ripped elbows and the owner kept her arms straight... and those elbows still ripped anyways, and the impulse passes.

Yeah same reason I passed on both versions of Ahsoka. Seamless rubber body is a no for me.
Personally I prefer the Mando version to this one.

Back