1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, what do we think?

JC Hong paint master on the left, production sculpt on the right!
1DCC3392-E320-4121-A3C2-633F4ECD47FD.jpeg

Does anyone know who the Blogger with the UB watermark is? He/She has done some amazing work lately, but I can’t seem to find a FB or IG account for them…
I’m curious as well. I follow all of the other photographers on Insta already. I think Yu_nai_tou has been killing it, as well.

061C8451-8FAD-40FD-8DF4-B67404CC2698.jpeg

Its the eyes, they look larger. Skin tone and weathering of figure most certainly offer less realism. She doesn't fit in. My opinion
Prototype gets my vote. This may be attributed to the fact that they took too long in releasing figure and then made changes to head sculpt because of live action. I'll get but only because I prepaid. Mildly disappointed 😞

It's up. Beware, no figure until 08:45.

She gives a little Rosario vibe from the profile.

Lol, 8:45 to get the figure out of the box when Sideshow’s entire first-look video is only 6:30.

I do love MrCollectionventures well-lit, high-quality video but there’s something to be said for editing it down to the point and also starting with the figure instead of the accessories.

Lol, 8:45 to get the figure out of the box when Sideshow’s entire first-look video is only 6:30.

I do love MrCollectionventures well-lit, high-quality video but there’s something to be said for editing it down to the point and also starting with the figure instead of the accessories.
Nah, I like his videos more than anyone elses. His videos are the closest thing to what we would be doing in opening/and looking at the figure details.

I also like how much time he takes with every thing aswell showing actual articulation breaking his stuff so we don't have to and, he's not a scripted clown like another annoying store shell out in the youtube space.

After a while I think all the reviewers get on my nerves... :lol

Then I just watch them on Mute and scan through...

Nah, I like his videos more than anyone elses. His videos are the closest thing to what we would be doing in opening/and looking at the figure details.

I also like how much time he takes with every thing aswell showing actual articulation breaking his stuff so we don't have to and, he's not a scripted clown like another annoying store shell out in the youtube space.
Yes. it's his reviews that i always look forward to upon every new release. :D

Back