1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a1.jpg
a2.jpg
a3.jpg
a4.jpg
a5.jpg
a6.jpg
a7.jpg

a8.jpg

I’ll be okay with the seamless arms as I’ll go more museum pose. Big fan of this one.
Never expected I’d own 2 Ahsoka HTs but here we are, and both likely in the same year

Attachments

• 4E50409E-2416-4512-B5FB-1DB29102FB1E.jpeg
    4E50409E-2416-4512-B5FB-1DB29102FB1E.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 53
Weird. The lekkus are so pristine that when looked straight ahead, their curves become unnoticeable. They have enough curve in side view. Maybe it's because of lighting. Anyway, great figure to have. Pity I'm postponed to April.

The eyes are so striking. I think they found the perfect blend of amination style and 'realism' with this figure.

View attachment 567018

As she was as a prototype:

View attachment 567019
To be honest... I think the prototype looks better. The skin looks a bit more muted, the eyes are smaller and look more realistic, the blue on the lekku is even more crisp.

The final product looks great, but perhaps a bit too cartoony for me. I won't cancel my pre-order, but I might sell the figure once I have her in hand and still think the same about it.

She looks great, definitely more likeness to the animated version but still realistic looking enough.

I prefer the prototype - this looks too much like Sideshow’s Clone Wars Anakin and Obi-Wan figures to me. I’m still looking forward to it and am sure it’ll look better in hand.

Well, the blogger pictures are certainly flattering to the figure (for a change) and it does look like it was tweaked a bit since the prototype for the better.
It's the movable eyes that really sell the portrait.

Now that it's released, I expect I'll see it maybe around June or so if lucky....

Omg she looks incredible. I paid her off last week, so she should ship out soon I hope! She's going to look great next to Anakin, Kenobi, Rex, and Cody. Need an R2.

Just asked TBA if I could upgrade to first batch but they only have one left and are trying to get more, must be a hot seller.

Back