1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"My sources are telling me next week..."

Bruh you've been saying that for 5 months now

"My sources are telling me next week..."

Bruh you've been saying that for 5 months now
Looked on his channel, Ahsoka was first on his coming soon thumbnails on August 6th. Since then she’s been on 12 thumbnails for his livestreams. Also I remember someone saying he said Rex was coming in February 2021 lol

There are 2 youtubers that are really full of ****,I've watched both their channels once,and that was too much,MOHC and AT.
They think they know it all,but know nothing.

I definitely prefer this Ashoka to the live action version 😇

In all seriousness though SS just uploaded her instructions

Attachments

• 047E2085-D8A5-4A73-A419-BEC301CEFBE9.jpeg
    047E2085-D8A5-4A73-A419-BEC301CEFBE9.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 184
Ok, HT can get off their shebs and ship this figure, Tython Boba deluxe and Jango, right now please and tyvm. We have waited long enough, make it happen.

There are 2 youtubers that are really full of ****,I've watched both their channels once,and that was too much,MOHC and AT.
They think they know it all,but know nothing.

I definitely prefer this Ashoka to the live action version 😇
Ares seems like a really nice guy, he’s just a bit full of it. I see his show as being more about entertainment. He’s obviously a huge wrestling fan and it kind of shows in his style. The whole HT Wizard thing, as corny and cringey as it is, is just for laughs. I don’t think it’s meant to be taken too seriously.

Man of Hot Collectibles on the other hand states that he has some sort of inside knowledge like he’s “connected”. It’s all too smug. All this Hong Kong source crap started with him, and then suddenly there’s half a dozen YouTubers stating that they have Hong Kong sources. I can’t recall how many figures he’s actually called correctly, but he has a terrible conversion rate. Here’s just some of his 2021 highlights: Padmé, CW Obi-Wan, Bespin Luke, Ahsoka, Pennywise. Yet, his audience and YT friends still hold him up as “the guy that knows”.

Back