1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you guys hope that “Instructions” Ahsoka IS the Ahsoka that ships?

That was the only statement that was made, hoping that the images appearing in the instructions sheet don’t match the final product. I don’t see what that is a controversial or reactionary statement.

These are officially released images of the CW Ahsoka figure released by Hot Toys, and the first since the promotional photographs were released. How is it somehow inappropriate to consider them?

Some have suggested that the instruction photos are only renderings or illustrations intended only to demonstrate the products functionality, and that is a reasonable supposition. But again, why am I attacked as a “drama” lover or “emotionally fragile” for the audacity to present and discuss what was provided to us by the manufacturer?

Seems like the folks who want to dismiss these photos out of hand are the ones being reactionary…

One Jedi Master’s opinion.
Because this happens with almost every figure lately, people cause a big uproar over something until they see in hand photos/videos or get it themselves.

Mk85 had a completely different head in the instructions manual. I’ll wait until I see the actual final product, and if it’s bad then I wont keep with my order.

E17BB88E-A1E5-4049-AA99-855334DA34C5.jpeg

Because this happens with almost every figure lately, people cause a big uproar over something until they see in hand photos/videos or get it themselves.

Mk85 had a completely different head in the instructions manual. I’ll wait until I see the actual final product, and if it’s bad then I wont keep with my order.

View attachment 562511

Ok, that’s fair. Course, they have a hundred IM sculpts to choose from to mock up for these instructions. Wonder where they got the Ahsoka head?

I’m happy to chalk it up to a poor illustration (cancelling this never crossed my mind). I just hope the final product is as good as advertised.

Cheers!

I'm surprised it actually has PERS, I assumed that was a mistake that they intended for the Rosario Dawson Ahsoka. Otherwise I would have expected a product promo photo to have that there
It always had moveable eyes since announcement

What will we get tomorrow. Another page from the instructions, photo of the back of the box? 😏

It's hilarious to think that more people will likely check this instruction sheet out than any sheet that has been included with a figure for years because of all of this intense analysis of the bad photos of the figure.

It's hilarious to think that more people will likely check this instruction sheet out than any sheet that has been included with a figure for years because of all of this intense analysis of the bad photos of the figure.

Well, in our defense, the anticipation and excitement for this figure has been building for so long, and we’ve been teased and jilted so many times that her arrival is just around the corner that we’re grasping for any new material at all.

All this would subside if HT would just give us an official no-nonsense update. Or maybe even a blogger photo or two! The lack of all of this has led us to surmise that perhaps they are changing something critical about the piece….and since the proto was so almost universally well received, we’re justifiably nervous!

The really weird things about those instructions is that I can’t recall them ever loading them before the figure is released before and I also can’t ever recall the instructions for a Star Wars Hot Toys figure not including the credits.

Doing a little more research, history seems to support the idea that HT produces these instruction sheets very early in the process of releasing their products.

Both TROS Kylo and TROS Rey used very early prototypes in the photography for the instructions vs the final production pieces. So it’s a good bet that the instruction sheet for this Ahsoka was likewise produced using a very early prototype that we might have never seen before.

You can see from the screen shots of the Kylo and Rey instructions that Kylo was the old slick hair proto, and Rey was that awful thing we no longer speak of:

878F9482-72C7-4A85-B325-E57FD2235124.jpeg
CB76DBED-D4DE-4CDD-91BA-ECD28DF16A7F.jpeg

So this bodes well…

Next week now according to ManofHotCollectibles on his latest stream. Could have sworn he said that last week and the week before and the week before that... 🙄

Next week now according to ManofHotCollectibles on his latest stream. Could have sworn he said that last week and the week before and the week before that... 🙄
Legit question, has this dude ever been right about anything that wasn’t already talked about by someone more reliable like Justin, Jedah or Monica Doo?

Back