1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doubt it, unless Lucasfilm asked them to and gave them images of a young Ahsoka in Kenobi or Ahsoka.
If they make any radical changes to move this away from a basically idealized version of Clone Wars Ahsoka, they are going to get A TON for f cancellations. This figure is pretty close to perfect as is!

I agree. If they changed the sculpt and it sucks, I am canceling this and anakin. I don’t need either without each other. I am also still annoyed we got axe woves and not kenobi. Axe woves!!!!!

1643846541004.jpeg

In an email from Sideshow today. Obviously not credible since they don’t have YouTubers backing it up.

I think that's true. I have Jango and Ahsoka's last payments on 10th Feb. I just received a delay notice for Jango to 10th March, but not for Ahsoka.
So, it's time for Ahsoka.

7th would be the earliest she could release when Secret Base reopens. Classic suit Spider-Man looks to be first, hopefully shortly after we finally get Ahsoka.

Six days to final payment and shipment. I bet they'll ship first and reveal later.

Does anyone's order have the shipping estimate added yet? That's usually a sign that something is going to be shipping really soon.
I wouldn’t go by that. I have many orders and have had many orders that aren’t due for over a year and have shipping costs. For example, my order for Jesse shows the shipping cost and so does my Fennec Shand.

Still pending but I agree with Jedi_Col.
On the other hand, 6 days to final payment and still no delay notice.

Back