Hot Toys- The Watchmen, Silk Spectre 'Official' Spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it was the same thing with Wolverine.

I hope we get some pictures of her soon... i'm dying to see how she turned out. She should be out soon, right? I think she debut around the same time as Chris Redfield and he is already released.

You know, I don't really like the look of the sculpt in this set of pics, but these were before Comic Con and I think she looked good in photos of her there. Here's hoping the best.
09jun17_watchmen_newagain.jpg

09jun17_watchmen_newagain%20%285%29.jpg

09jun17_watchmen_newagain%20%286%29.jpg

Sideshow and other online stores list her as 4th quarter.....

That could be right then I think. I'm not sure how long it takes, but a late 3rd quarter release in Hongkong would be a 4th quarter release for Sideshow.

Or am I wrong in that?

That could be right then I think. I'm not sure how long it takes, but a late 3rd quarter release in Hongkong would be a 4th quarter release for Sideshow.

Or am I wrong in that?

Sideshow dose not carry DC Products :banghead

I cannot wait to get this figure - I'm hoping she arrives in time for my birthday in late October....that would be awesome. I'm on vacation from work for my birthday and Halloween and that would just rock.

No, I've never ordered from Sideshow.

I can go to a store and get her.

Just a quick FYI on why Sideshow is able to carry the Watchman figures. DC Direct passed on distributing them, so Sideshow was given the chance given they are the main north American distributers for anything non-DC. And it is as simple as that. From what I could gather, this isn't a sign of any DC-Sideshow partnership :(

A lot of people were hoping this was a sign of a Hot Toys/Sideshow merger therefore allowing the partnership Hot Toys has with DC to extend into the Sideshow ranks more than Sideshow having a partnership with DC. If Sideshow actually received a partnership with DC in any capacity you'd see announcements and more hoopla trust me. They want the license and have expressed it in the past.

I was one of those people so needless to say I tried to get to the bottom of it at SDCC. That is what I found out though. No DC partnership in the works, or at least they couldn't tell me.

Well, realistically if something was in the works they couldn't talk about it until it were final not to mention those kind of things are "need to know" BUT the reality is DC/WB has a lot of money and resources tied into DC Direct. Its a complete division and moving it to Sideshow even in just statues and dios would cripple it. Leave only DC Direct action figures since Sideshow can do Dios, PFs, Comiquettes, even props now. Its rather obvious that DC Direct has been following Sideshow's lead in their product offerings and with all of that on the line not to mention Georg Brewer's job and his entire division I would say that you have a better shot of Warner Bros buying Sideshow whole before DC gives up the Direct lines any time soon.

Back