Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike Set + The Child

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think so. The bike came out really good. One thing to be aware of it is very light in weight, but the paint and details are excellent

What's the issue with seating the scout on the bike? You can't get a good pose, or the figure literally just falls off the bike?

I believe its due to the costume and the lack of articulation. Its hard to get his legs bent enough to look realistic. I'm a stickler for realism. if it doesn't look like the "man in the suit" I will not go with he pose. For me I couldn't get his butt to sit on the seat without a gap at the same time getting his feet to be magnetized to the pedals. the more I messed with it the harder it became to get it to look realistic. you could easily get him on the bike but having look like a guy riding a speeder bike may be a different story. however it is doable if you push the legs and costume beyond the point that I was willing to go. I would curious to see others and their attempt's.

From the final product blogger photos, looks pretty good to me even if his butt isn’t touching the seat.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...ii9BEwLVoLxPTf1oG63vEXlo_trStok6OPefXf5UnsdBI
1624917670166.jpeg

I just double checked my spam folder and I got an email from Sideshow 3 days ago that my order is charging tomorrow the 29th. Great news! Not sure what is going on with Gmail.

I just double checked my spam folder and I got an email from Sideshow 3 days ago that my order is charging tomorrow the 29th. Great news! Not sure what is going on with Gmail.
All Sideshow mail is going to my spam folder too. I use Outlook, so must be something on their end.

They charged the shipping seven days ago, and it still says 'Preparing to ship'.

I thought the idea was that they only charged shipping when it was ready to ship.

A UK retailer just announced that he has the Scout and Speeder in stock and is going to send out invoices. The world is turned upside down.

The only saving grace is that my Scout is only costing the price of shipping, so I can't complain too much. :lol

They charged the shipping seven days ago, and it still says 'Preparing to ship'.

I thought the idea was that they only charged shipping when it was ready to ship.

A UK retailer just announced that he has the Scout and Speeder in stock and is going to send out invoices. The world is turned upside down.

The only saving grace is that my Scout is only costing the price of shipping, so I can't complain too much. :lol

A UK retailer? Which one? I've not heard anything from mine so I thinkmit might be a different one.

Planet Action Figures.

It was posted in his FB group, but not on the shop page.

I do have some figures on PO with them but they'd sold out of Scout before I could make an order. My Scout is coming from Kapow Toys.

I do have some figures on PO with them but they'd sold out of Scout before I could make an order. My Scout is coming from Kapow Toys.

I only bought from Kapow once. They happened to have the Sideshow Jawas listed for a good price after they'd sold out everywhere else I'd looked.

I'm buying most of my HT from PAF's group now, because the prices are often close to Hong Kong's, but without the international postage worries.

My contribution to the topic. Received today from TBA. Have had the Sideshow version in the collection for some time but still impressed by the size of that thing.

A lot easier to set up than Sideshow's version. Very much a work in progress as i only had about half an hour to work on this but already happy with how it turned out.

Gotta work on those knees and bend them more to bring them closer to the front.

P1050471.JPG
P1050478.JPG
P1050481.JPG

Thanks for the pics guys, gives me an idea of what to expect out of the box. It seems that the scout would have greatly benefited from better ab crunch. I wonder if a body swap would help, or if the costume is too restrictive no matter what?

I know long ago I swapped a HT body into one of the old exclusive Sideshow Scouts so he could properly aim down sight with his sniper rifle.

Back