Hot Toys 501st Heavy Weapons Clone Trooper and BARC Speeder with Sidecar (The Clone Wars/Battlefront 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't pulled the trigger on that one. One of the few Star Wars items i passed on initially. With so many sales on Hot Toys figures lately, i'll probably wait for a deal.

Not trusting any of these "Low Stock" and "get it before it is gone" stuff.

No way characters like Electro and Green Goblin with the glider are sold out a year before they are in-stock, and I'm sure we'll see this bike in-stock when it is released.

I preordered this at Timewalker just to be safe. It might be a sales tactic on Sideshow’s part, but it could also be that they’re reducing preorder numbers on what they see as potentially slower sellers.

I don’t think they want to be left hanging onto figures for a year+ and having to discount them 10-20% or more to get them to move anymore. That’s not good business.

The way of things might be changing again based on the pricing of these figures and both collector and general consumer spending habits. Figures selling out within a few months of release was more the norm in the past. They’d prefer that.

So how many people are getting this ? I'm out personally, but I imagine the younger Clone Wars crowd will be all over it.

Really looking forward to it personally. Have a display in mind and the troopers allocated to it.

So how many people are getting this ? I'm out personally, but I imagine the younger Clone Wars crowd will be all over it.
I POd both at Timewalker. I have no love for anything outside the OT, but for the designs alone. I’ve gotten quite a few “Star Wars” items outside the OT to use for my own little SW universe, since I don’t give two craps about their origins, backgrounds, etc.. I just like the way some of this stuff looks (crazy, I know).

rick roll GIF

1677711783955.png

A stormtrooper or a BARC with clone trooper? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm such an hard decision. NONE!

Realistically, how much do you guys think one can sell the vehicle for? I just really want the HW Clone and I'm already getting Appo with the BARC, so I don't really need this one.

Cool, I’d gladly sell it to someone here for $500. I guess we’ll find out when I get this in hand.

Might be a little high, but you can always start there and adjust.

Will depend on how many people are doing the same and how much the part out sites and eBayers will be selling just the bike for.

Yeah. Luckily, it’s in the wait-list right now so maybe I’ll just pay a slight premium for a loose figure and just call it a day and avoid the re-selling hassle. Damn you Umbarra arc for being too good and making me want all of these guys.

Yeah. Luckily, it’s in the wait-list right now so maybe I’ll just pay a slight premium for a loose figure and just call it a day and avoid the re-selling hassle. Damn you Umbarra arc for being too good and making me want all of these guys.

I’m guessing the side car is detachable so you can always just use it as a regular BARC as well.

Blogger pics up for both versions. The flood is well and truly here. Wallets are screaming out everywhere

My favorite part is when he says....
"The feet will pivot at the ankles, and will also extend in all directions."
AS THE FOOT POPS OFF! :horror

1689403775152.png

Classic! 😜

PS... This BARC Speeder is an awesome set!!

Last edited:
This looks incredible, I just don’t have the desire, money, or space, so it’s a no for me. Too many other things hitting at the same time.

Man I really love the heavy weapons clone variant, especially since I played and still play a lot of battlefront. I can’t justify the $610 just for the trooper. Just not a huge fan of the speeder. Really wish they sold just the trooper. Would love to see someone put a backpack on this guy along with the DC-15A.

IMG_4928.png

IMG_4929.jpeg

Back