Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 640540

I’m pretty sure that ship has sailed.
As hot toys said this year is the 100 year anniversary of Warner Brothers, i'm sure we'll see the hot toys Batmobile from The Batman go up for pre order some time this year, after all, hot toys first shown The Dark Knight Rises Bat Armory back in 2012/2013, and only went up for pre order this year.......
Conan Obrien Thumbs Up GIF by Team Coco

Interesting that they keep displaying him with that terrible hairpiece instead of the better one that they’re also including.
It's the old sculpt. For some reason they used it for this show and didn't show it with the new one.

The teaser HT did while back with the engine detail was better and more accurate than both jazzinc and queen TBH.

Looks like they reworked the texture on the chestplate, but Im not sure if its improvement :unsure:

The teaser HT did while back with the engine detail was better and more accurate than both jazzinc and queen TBH.
It wasn’t real - it was some type of artistic rendering. It’s one thing to show an actual prototype, but that’s not what that was. It probably falls more into the category of “wishful thinking”, more than anything else.

Looks like they reworked the texture on the chestplate, but Im not sure if its improvement :unsure:
No idea why people would think this is a downgrade. Not the exact material but it’s a significant improvement. The dry brushing plus less reflective look makes it a lot better.

At least it's better then being shiney.

I wish but I doubt it. The 1:12 the Bat is back there and there's no way they're reissuing that. They probably just want to show off as much WB stuff as they can.
Never in a million years did i ever think hot toys would EVER reissue the 89 Batmobile, and yet they did, largely due to this year being Warner Brother's 100 year anniversary, so there's a chance hot toys may reissue both the camo tumbler, as well as the Bat, but we'll just have to wait and see.......:)

Hot toys Batmobile

Attachments

• IMG_5455.jpeg
    IMG_5455.jpeg
    423.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5458.jpeg
    IMG_5458.jpeg
    567.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5456.jpeg
    IMG_5456.jpeg
    350.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5457.jpeg