Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's weird that they are waitlisted now. He'll probably go back up for preorder before release.

Stores are maybe only ordering a specific number of figures, knowing that there will be cancellations, which they can then use to meet waitlists. As such they won't have unwanted inventory that they'll have to apply heavy discounts to offload.

This will be my first DC figure.

I’m glad the Bat Signal and Batman combo came back, I had been holding off hopeful it would come back from waitlist full.

My favorite live action Batman movie so far

I’m looking forward to the penguin show and sequel.

Last edited:
bruh sideshow with the FOMO tactics
both available for pre-order again
More likely is that Sideshow ordered an initial amount, and when that sold out they upped their order. With the economic downturn, way more figures are sitting on the shelf than ever before, so Sideshow is probably ordering smaller numbers and only increasing orders when warranted.

This is likely also why we've seen previously unthinkable discounts on HT figures over the last several months. They've probably got a ton of unsold inventory.

This figure should be shipping soon enough!! REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!!
Says on sideshow's website it's expected to ship between April and September this year.......:)
Bruce Wayne Fight GIF by The Batman

My guess would be closer to September than April (I’m not going to go all doom and gloom like some who would suggest anything and everything will be delayed till next year).

There’s a fair amount I think still in the pipe that was scheduled to come out before this guy, not that it means anything with Hot Toys when the decided to push something through earlier.

I’m looking forward to it though, I currently don’t own a Batman and it’s something I feel is missing in the collection right now!

My guess would be closer to September than April (I’m not going to go all doom and gloom like some who would suggest anything and everything will be delayed till next year).

There’s a fair amount I think still in the pipe that was scheduled to come out before this guy, not that it means anything with Hot Toys when the decided to push something through earlier.

I’m looking forward to it though, I currently don’t own a Batman and it’s something I feel is missing in the collection right now!
I also feel that it’s coming in September. Both HT and inart should come around the same time otherwise the one coming out first has a huge advantage. Can’t wait for the one on one comparisons.

I'm guessing anything else from this license is years away, considering It's now been a year since the movie and they only bothered to produce one figure. Pretty wild for a Batman movie, really.

Prioritizing Marvel and Star Wars is surely the main factor, but it may be that they were also cautious to invest in anothet DC film franchise after so many failures and false starts.

Back