Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It could do or it could arrive anywhere in the release window.

It’s slated for July to September so still the best part of 4 months (just over 3 and a half) till it would be due.

You hoping for a delay or worried about one? At this point nothing would surprise me with Hot Toys. It could arrive early or it could drop just before Christmas.

Damn I forgot I had this on preorder lol. Still can’t wait
Bruce Wayne Fight GIF by The Batman

Word is they plan to have Clayface in The Batman part 2. If this is true it will be amazing and I can hope these films are inspired by BTAS more now then anything. I've seen the film from time to time so I'm excited for when this drops even if InArt's version could end up the better figure it will be nice having this one to pose up. Kinda regret not getting the Bat Bike.

Word is they plan to have Clayface in The Batman part 2. If this is true it will be amazing and I can hope these films are inspired by BTAS more now then anything. I've seen the film from time to time so I'm excited for when this drops even if InArt's version could end up the better figure it will be nice having this one to pose up. Kinda regret not getting the Bat Bike.
I canceled my hot toys Batman deluxe but kept the Batcycle. Hoping it won’t get delayed from hot toys. But have 2 Inart Batman’s on order and the Inart batsignal. Can’t wait for Batman 2!

Wish Hot Toys would post some kind of update for this figure. The last glimpse of it we got was so bad that I feel like they have to have made some changes to compete with InArt’s release. Want to know whether I’m going to need to switch over my pre-order over or not.

Wish Hot Toys would post some kind of update for this figure. The last glimpse of it we got was so bad that I feel like they have to have made some changes to compete with InArt’s release. Want to know whether I’m going to need to switch over my pre-order over or not.
They updated the BW sculpt and body proportions and suit color. They posted it last year if anything once we start getting to the release window which is this month up to September if we see blooger photos or the figure in a convention then that is all it will be. Also you can't go wrong with either figure If your worried InArt will be better just preorder that figure and once this drops if you feel it's not for you, then you can cancel it and you'll be able to get InArt's or vise versa.

They updated the BW sculpt and body proportions and suit color. They posted it last year if anything once we start getting to the release window which is this month up to September if we see blooger photos or the figure in a convention then that is all it will be. Also you can't go wrong with either figure If your worried InArt will be better just preorder that figure and once this drops if you feel it's not for you, then you can cancel it and you'll be able to get InArt's or vise versa.
I know. The updates were an improvement to be sure, but the costume, materials, and proportions are still wildly off. That said, there are some things I do really like about the HT figure like the base and stand and it’s enough to make me hold out and hope that the final product is comparable in quality to what we’ve seen from InArt’s prototype. In the meantime I’m trying to avoid throwing around NRD’s 😅

I know. The updates were an improvement to be sure, but the costume, materials, and proportions are still wildly off. That said, there are some things I do really like about the HT figure like the base and stand and it’s enough to make me hold out and hope that the final product is comparable in quality to what we’ve seen from InArt’s prototype. In the meantime I’m trying to avoid throwing around NRD’s 😅
HT for sure will do nothing about the proportions so you can dispose of that hope right now.

I’m just looking forward to seeing how ridiculously overly tall and stilt-legged they make Battinson so he doesn’t look like a child next to Kilmer.

Pretty much paid off my Deluxe with Sideshow as all the payments have been collected. Hopefully we see a release soon.

Back