Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They really did. Did they have the parts on standby I wonder
I think it's mostly just color change and weathering. I'm sure a few people will find a way to mod the body but for now he mentioned it was just color differences

Seriously Hot toys wrong color ?

tumblr_o9pc9lrfCY1ti0tp1o4_500.gif
GIF by Blue Man Group

They really did. Did they have the parts on standby I wonder
It's almost like they just started modding as soon as they opened the figure. That's their prerogative of course, but even when I have intentions of modding a figure a head of time, I sort of like to enjoy it as is at first and try to enjoy the unboxing experience :lol

Looks fine.

Still has issues with the head size and shoulder/collar area. Like the collar width is the same as his head when it should be wider. But TBH you won't notice anything wrong unless it's next to a photo and inart.

Thanks guys I guess for the price I'll go for the deluxe this time

Is this the regular price for a hot toys now?? My last 1/6 hot toys was the first bescar mando 😓

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231214-125644.png
    Screenshot_20231214-125644.png
    183.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Really intrigued by this Batman figure! The head sculpt debate is classic collector banter. Hoping Hot Toys nails the final details. Any guesses on the next character release?

Really intrigued by this Batman figure! The head sculpt debate is classic collector banter. Hoping Hot Toys nails the final details. Any guesses on the next character release?

It's been released so what you see is what you'll get.

It have been released

Last Pics here are from the final product 😅

Back