Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paid my deluxe off at SS just have the shipping that's left $55 god damn Sideshow. But it's understandable since it's half of the final balance anyway. Hope it ships this month.
Sideshow is typically 4–6 weeks after the HK release. (Although occasionally they surprise everyone and are way faster than that.)

Why did they change the light color on the spotlight from yellow to blue?

a5R6TSX.png
2sZ1CmH.png

nNOu1e4.png

Seriously Hot toys wrong color ?

tumblr_o9pc9lrfCY1ti0tp1o4_500.gif

I saw these from a collector on facebook (can't recall the collector though, I apologize for not crediting them here), and they are a better assessment of the figure than the overly stylized blogger photos in my opinion. Personally, I think it's worth my $$, though I'll be having fun adding some overall weathering to the suit and cowl.

IMG_2567.jpg

IMG_2568.jpg

IMG_2566.jpg

I saw these from a collector on facebook (can't recall the collector though, I apologize for not crediting them here), and they are a better assessment of the figure than the overly stylized blogger photos in my opinion. Personally, I think it's worth my $$, though I'll be having fun adding some overall weathering to the suit and cowl.

View attachment 678328

View attachment 678329

View attachment 678330
Shared by same guy on Instagram. Jason Lam.

Attachments

• aybaig_3a9dfd5754a448cd9603cc5459145055.mp4
    3.1 MB

View attachment 678328

View attachment 678329

View attachment 678330

Cowl looks very good but the overall proportions are just all over the place.

View attachment 678328

View attachment 678329

View attachment 678330
Looks great here but yeah the proportions is still what's bothering me the most with this. Also were these yellow bits on him that bright? They stick out, especially on his boots.

Vql708h.png

Does the bike seem small compared to Batman or is it just the way the figure has to sit on it?

I feel like HT underscales all their vehicles, like the speeder bike.

This looks shockingly good. I really like the “attitude” of the head sculpt here - his eyes look perfect.

Might get one if I see him in person at any local shops.

Looks great here but yeah the proportions is still what's bothering me the most with this. Also were these yellow bits on him that bright? They stick out, especially on his boots.

Vql708h.png
HT once again with the armor sheen and now pop of vitamin C. Oh well, I've been thinking of modding a couple things to my liking anyways since day one.

Back