Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're updating the hair 😃 an update on Peacemaker would be appreciated too.
Screenshot_20220330-090548_Instagram.jpg

Got this on pre-order so any strive to make it excellent in return... is excellent!

Keeping my eye on Inart and potentially a JND with this also. Well, I'll be getting the 1/3 regardless.

The power of Queen Studios! When I said Hot Toys must be scared fanboys attacked me that they have nothing to worry about...Seems I was right. They know QS is making one too and now trying to make their version as good as possible. Good to see a healthy competition.
Since when HT is listening to fans tho... hope they'll upgrade Peacemaker and Snyder Cut Superman sculpt they are using third time in a row, bc I've heard QS might do Snyderverse figures as well.

I need to see more before I give up the hot toys one. It just comes with way to much stuff or give up.

it’s either 500 for a Batman, and tons of ****, or 500 for a single figure with pers Pattinson. But that proton does look nice.

They put out a Scarlet Witch update similar to this way back when.
Yep. And I can’t remember where I heard it or when I heard it but somewhere someone from Hot Toys said the hair would be changing.

What’s interesting to me is I believe this is the first time we’ve seen any indication that Hot Toys is using 3D modeling.

Back