Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Batman Exhibition at Toys Sapiens, Tokyo:

bm0.jpg

ks0.jpg

bm3.jpg

bm1.jpg

He embodied none of the traits of The Riddler that I'm familiar with. I don't recall him being a serial killer in the cartoon series...he was more mischievous from what I remember (granted I never knew him beyond the animated series). Also having 0 likeness to his comic book look doesn't help either.
The Riddler is absolutely a serial killer. His entire gimmick in the animated series is death traps. It just so happens that the Riddler in the film succeeds where the Riddler in the show fails because it's a children's show.

I wouldn't mind displaying Batman in his paragliding gear, I really liked that moment in the film - when he's evading the police and when he reaches the top of the building, he reacts in a surprised/shocked manner, almost as if he was afraid. He looked somewhat hesitant on jumping, and, then he takes the plunge as the police are closing in.

Last edited:
I liked that element too, it showed just how early he is to this - any of the other Batman movies would have shown him leaping without a thought, even Bale in Begins who had been at this for less time.

I really hope this figure is one of those ones that come out early like Mando Boba or the 501st clones last summer.

how long did it take? I don’t know since I don’t collect star wars

Mando Boba was about 8-9 months, March 2021-December 2021 and 501st clones were about 10-11 months.

Or it can be like Pennywise which took like 6 years to come out lol

I guess this is going the be the best The Batman figure I’ll have in hand in 2022…

Was there ever a time where Hot Toys was announcing figures in sync with the movies they’re from?

Attachments

• 6E81E4F3-0863-4F80-813B-1189ACF6773A.jpeg
    6E81E4F3-0863-4F80-813B-1189ACF6773A.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 105
I really hope this figure is one of those ones that come out early like Mando Boba or the 501st clones last summer.
Or the black and gold spidey. I mean this movie was supposed to come out numerous times. It should be atleast a may release .

Or the black and gold spidey. I mean this movie was supposed to come out numerous times. It should be atleast a may release .

Good point, I forgot how quick that figure came.

Pretty much a repaint (and a wrong one at that) but the turnaround for that figure was quick.

I guess this is going the be the best The Batman figure I’ll have in hand in 2022…

Was there ever a time where Hot Toys was announcing figures in sync with the movies they’re from?
Where'd you get the holster for that? I've been looking for one!

Looks like they're giving him an updated hairsculpt. This was one of my two issues with it so cool to see one of them was changed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220330-040528_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220330-040528_Instagram.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 31
Back