Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Bats will have the cowl on so it doesn't really matter to me, but an update was needed and the communication is nice, hoping it continues from them now that QS is in the game.

You love to see it.

LTF.gif

Just getting in on this thread.
The Batman was an amazing experience and I am definitely picking up the figure. A lot of possible combinations between the sets but i am thinking of going with the regular version with the Bat Cycle.

Finally saw the film. It's pretty good. I'll happily pass on this figure though. The figure itself looks good btw, the film just didn't strike a deep enough chord with me personally to warrant taking space in the collection, and the cost. Pattinson's Bruce Wayne was interesting to me, but I was a underwhelmed by his Batman. That's just one man's personal subjective reaction of course. If others loved it I'm sincerely happy for them! Looks like many fans will have a great time collecting figures from this universe. I'll be shocked if they don't make a Zoe Kravitz Catwoman.

Last edited:
Yea sorry to say but that QS looks way better. Still getting hot toys tho. Already preordered

Same, I don't think I'll be using the BW headsculpt much anyway, but QS takes it so far.

I'm happy with my HT order.

I still think the HT is a pretty solid likeness, but the Queen is just on another level right now.

Wow QS looks amazing!!!!
I am always impressed with HTs quality but if I ever jumped to another company it would be QS for this Batman.

G'ahh it's exciting to see these two big hitters putting out excellent figures of The Batman!!!

Going to need to see the whole figure to make a choice whether to cancel my HT pre-order or not.
I love that the deluxe deluxe HT comes with so many accessories, the diorama, the bat signal etc - that alone still makes it a super tempting buy.
That said as far as I am concerned I have already pre-ordered some version of the QS Battinson to get that gorgeous headsculpt, however I may keep both orders to display Battinson with & without his cowl+mask (HT with & QS showing of the superior Pattinson sculpt naturally).
It all really depends on how fully loaded the QS is, if they go all in like HT have then I can see me cancelling the HT.

Back