Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the heck is wrong with the kneepads? It's been like this since DX12...is it actually screen accurate for them to be at the side of the knee when it's bent? o_O

Futzing...

:woo Congrats!

I await your review/pics with baited breath.

flashermain.gif

:rotfl You always have the best 80's references.

Vodoun

Time to dump the dx 12 and move to this stop modding and for once and enjoy something straight out of box with out mod attacks

I dumped three dx 12 and channeled money to ths

Not a chance. No 1/6 TDK Bat would leave a gaping hole in my collection.

Im interested to know if the shoulders can be pushed up like on a HT 1:6 body? Well, the DX12 body for that matter. Retaane!!

On the trutype buddy. You can push the shoulders up and it kind of makes the arms seem shorter which I find helps on a batman figure due to the gloves etc.

I'm predicting that it is just a larger TT with the same articulation.

The joint you're referring to is an important one and I would definitely miss it if it weren't there.

Soooooooo fugly. Looks like some cosplay loser pretending to be The Joker. The only version of that figure that looks good is Rorywan's customized version.

Sure, and you'll probably get it too.
Right now many folks are nervous but the figure hasn't been released in the US yet.
There is still time, when it hits things will be more fluid.

That's definitely something to keep in mind, as well. I've had to cancel certain POs at certain points, because of other engagements, or what have you, right at, or before release, and I'm assuming I'm not alone, so, hopefully (for us, anyway:lol), we'll be looking at some last minute cancellations (C'mon EX.; papa needs a brand new Bat!).

That's definitely something to keep in mind, as well. I've had to cancel certain POs at certain points, because of other engagements, or what have you, right at, or before release, and I'm assuming I'm not alone, so, hopefully (for us, anyway:lol), we'll be looking at some last minute cancellations (C'mon EX.; papa needs a brand new Bat!).

I'm sure when they will start to charge the cards, items will be available.

I have the regular on PO and the Ex in the waitlist. I think I will get an email when they've already charged my card for the regular lol.

Anyway, i don't care about the mask, i'm just happy to get this figure ! This will be my 6th 1/4 figure :) (8 1/4 items including 2 statues)

Can't wait !!!

I'm sure when they will start to charge the cards, items will be available.

I have the regular on PO and the Ex in the waitlist. I think I will get an email when they've already charged my card for the regular lol.

Anyway, i don't care about the mask, i'm just happy to get this figure ! This will be my 6th 1/4 figure :) (8 1/4 items including 2 statues)

Can't wait !!!

Yeah, I'm on the waitlist for the EX. I feel that the mask is an integral part of the HK display, which is another option that this is perfect for, due to the Wayne head, the backpack, and the sticky bomb gun.

Yeah, I'm on the waitlist for the EX. I feel that the mask is an integral part of the HK display, which is another option that this is perfect for, due to the Wayne head, the backpack, and the sticky bomb gun.

Well, i'll display him with the backpack and sticky bomb. So it's ok for me if i dont get thé mask :)

Back